Sonya mad all day

Hak's POV
Sonya yelled at Jae-Ha to let go of her. After he let go of her she stormed of somewhere. I told Jae-Ha, "Now you pissed her off. She gonna end up being mad all day now." I walk away and go and look for Sonya. I finally found her sitting in a shop that has some clothes in it. She sees me and says, "Sorry I stormed  off. It's just annoying to know that all of the fucking dragons except the blue one want me. I have you. I don't need them. I love you and will only love you." I turned a bright red. She saw that I was red and realized what she did. She turns away and starts looking at clothes again. (This is the outfit you have bought. The pictures below.)

She looked good in the outfit she chose

She looked good in the outfit she chose. She paid for it and we headed back to everyone. Sonya went and put it on and said, "I love the way it feels." She walked up to me and asked, "D-Does it l-look good?" I turned a bright red and said, "It does look good on you." I then grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss. I bit her bottom lip and got permission to enter her mouth with my tongue. We kissed for awhile and then we finally broke free to get some air. She looked so vulnerable when I broke the kiss. She was a blushing mess and so was I. After so we walked back to everyone else and showed them what Sonya looked like in the new clothes she got.
My POV
The kiss me and Hak had calmed down a little bit but I was still annoyed at the fact that two of the dragons want me. I got up from where I sat around the fire and got my throwing knifes out and got in stance. I threw two of them and the tree and went to go get them when I feel a gust of wind. I look around and see if anyone was there. I then heard a snap on the other side of me and I turned around quickly and threw another one. It almost hit the green haired guy. I tell, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" Hak comes running and sees Jae-ha. He grabs my waist and says, "Your annoying. Can you just go away." I laugh to myself and say, "Let me get my throwing knifes and we can go back to the fire with everyone else." I get my knifes and start to head back to the fire with Hak when Jae-Ha asks, "Will you join my crew?" I turn around and say, "Are you fucking stupid! Hell no we have our own business to attend to!" I try my best to keep calm. I say, "Jae-Ha we do not want to join your crew because one your annoying as fuck. Two we have our own business to attend to and three we have friends and someone we have to protect. Now if you wouldn't mind we are heading back now." I grab Hak's hand and put it on my hip and walk off. This is so annoying. I can't stand the fact that Jae-Ha as the guts to ask something like that. After we get back to the fire. I get up a tree and lay there. I soon after fall asleep.
Hak POV
Sonya seems really irritated with the fact that Jae-Ha is being annoying to her. I know she can't stand it. When she put my hand on her hip it made me blush a little. She got in the tree once we got back to camp and fell asleep. Kija asked, "What's wrong with Sonya? She seems mad about something." After explaining everything to them they finally understood what was happening. Lilly then said, "Yeah she will end up being mad tomorrow also. So the best choice for you two dragons is to not mess with her. Otherwise she will probably chase you with her spear."
Time skip to the morning.
My POV
I wake up and get down from the tree as quietly as possible. Once I get down I try to walk away but someone grabs my arm. It was Hak. He pulled me down with him and hugged me. I started to turn red and I just layed there, I didn't know what to do. I whispered, "Hak are you awake?" He didn't answer. I guess he's asleep. Man when the others wake up there gonna see me on top of Hak. God Damnit. I start to feel my eyes get heavy and I eventually fall asleep again.
I can't believe I fell asleep on Hak, but it feels so comfortable. I snuggles in to his neck and stay like that for awhile.
Hak POV
I woke up to feel breathing on my neck. I look down and see Sonya on top of me and my arms are around her. She looked so cute in my arms on top of me. I start to turn a bright red. I can't think straight. I then feel her move and she looked up and saw that I was awake and turned a bright red. I unwrapped my arms from her frantically and say, "I sorry if it make you uncomfortable." She looked and me and said, "I was comfortable, just surprised when in the morning I wake up and then you grab my arm and pull me on to the top of you." We both turned an even darker shade of red. I asked, "I d-did that?!" She said, "Yes you did do that and I asked if you were awake but you didn't answer. I was a blushing mess the whole time to until I fell asleep again. Well I'm not as mad as I was yesterday. But if I so much as see him I will fucking hit him where it hurts most." We both stand up and I grab her chin and kiss her on the lips.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been sorta busy with stuff. I have been irritated with things also. I hope you all enjoyed this part of the story! I will update soon! If I can. See you guys later!