DragonBall Z Abridged

"Okay we return to the dragon ball universe, to lighten up everybody's spirits from watching that last universe, I'll be showing some funny moments from the abridged verse"

"Well that's good to hear" Said Iida, "I'd prefer it if we don't watch our classmates die" the rest of the audience agreed with him.

"Alright! Let's chill!!" Shouted Bakusquad, as they began to watch.

Bakugou (Vegeta) is in the gravity room, covered in bandages and was intensely training.

"ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE!!" Shouts Momo (Bulma), appearing on a screen in the room.

"No, but you're upside down" Bakugou follows, facing her whilst floating upside down, "Now you're not" He continues spinning.

"Why's Yaoyorozu So pissed at Bakugou?" Ojiro wondered, "He keeps on training, even though he's gravely injured" replied the god.

"You know, it's easier to count the amount of your ribs that aren't broken!" She scoffs, "Work through the pain"

"Aye, Bakubro doesn't give up that easily" grinned Kirishima.

"And how are you going to work when your body collapses?"

"Oh please the prince of all Saiyans doesn't col-AAAAHHH" Bakugou collapses to the floor, with his body unable to move, "Oh look the prince of all two Saiyans is on the ground"

"Two and half, SHUT UP!!!"

"Personally, I wouldn't take such disrespect" Monoma makes a smug face, "Shut it you extra! I haven't seen you in any of these multiverses!" Scoffs Bakugou, causing him to shut up.

"Oh no, the prince is getting all huffy. What you gonna do? Blow up earth again? But I have Midoriya on speed dial" Momo continues to wind up the ash blonde.

"You must be as stupid as he is, if you think he knows how to work a phone" scoffs Bakugou.

"I'm not stupid!" Huffs Deku, "YES YOU ARE DEKU!!!"

"Don't you call me stupid!" She shouted back.

"How about bitch!"

"Arrogant Dick!"

"Spoilt Cow!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

"FUCK YOU!"

"FUCK YOUUUU!!!!"

"BAKUGOU! YAOYOROZU! What kind of language is this?! It's clearly unacceptable!" Iida scolds the pair.

"Apologises Iida" Momo lowered her head in embarrassment from her alter self.

"SHUT IT FOUR EYES!"

Momo Smirks, "My room, ten minutes"

"What?" Momo and Katsuki said, extremely confused from the statement.

'No way!' Mina tries to hold in the laughter

'DONT TELL ME!!!' Mentally Screams Mineta and Kaminari.

Moans of pleasure were heard from inside Capsule Corp "Oh yeah that's it"

"Galick"

"Keep going"

"Gun"

"Yes Yes Yes"

"FIREEEE!!!!!!"

"YESSSS!!!!!!!"