Invastion.

Queen Amidala, or Namanaé as her closest advisers know her, sits in her throne room. Wearing her elaborate headdress and robes, she sits, surrounded by the Governing Council, her adoptive sister, the Princess Amidala, or Padmé, and Four Handmaidens, Eirtae, Yane, Sabe, and Sache.
"Again you come before me, Your highness. The Federation is pleased." The Viceroy says, a disgusting green creature with no care for others whatsoever, with a tone that makes one think that he is hiding something.
"You will not be pleased when you hear what I have to say, Viceroy," The young Queen says to the viceroy in a firm and authoritative tone, "Your trade boycott of our planet has ended."
"I was not aware of such a failure."
"I have word that the Senate is finally voting on this blockade of yours."
"I take it you know the outcome. I wonder why they bother to vote."
"Enough of this pretense, Viceroy!" The Queen interrupted, "I'm aware the Chancellor's
Ambassadors are with you now, and that you have been commanded to reach a settlement."
"I know nothing about any Ambassadors," Viceroy Nute lied smoothly, "you must be mistaken."
Namanaé was disturbed with this reaction, but she kept her composure, and continued to communicate with the viceroy.
"Beware, Viceroy, the Federation is going too far this time."
"Your Highness, we would never do anything without the approval of the Senate. You assume too much".
"We will see." She then has her guards severe the connection.

She then contacts Senator Palpatine, and explains the situation,
"...How could that be true? I have assurances from the Chancellor...his Ambassaodrs did arrive. It must be the...get...negotiate..."
The hologram of Palpatione sputters and fades away.
"Senator Palpatine?!? What's happening?" The Queen asks nervously as she looks around at her court room.
"Check the transmission generators..." Captain Panaka orders his Sargent.
"A malfunction?" Governor Sio Bibble asks.
"It could be the Federation jamming us. Your Highness." Panaka offered.
"A communications disruption can only mean one thing. Invasion."
"Don't jump to conclusions, Governor. The Federation would not dare go that far." The Princess states to the older man in front of her.
"The Senate would revoke their trade franchise, and they'd be finished." Panaka argues.
"We must continue to rely on negotiation." Namanaé decides.
"Negotiation?" Bibble looks at the Queen as if she's lost her mind, "We've lost all communications!...and where atre the
Chancellors Ambassadors? How can we negotiate? We must prepare to defend
ourselves."
"This is a dangerous situation, Your Highness. Our security volunteers will be no match against a battle-hardened Federation army." Panaka reminds his Queen.
"I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war."

The long columns of the Droid Army move down the main road leading to
Theed, the Naboo capital.

As the Queen watches helplessly from a window in the palace, a transport
carrying Nute and Rune lands in Theed Plaza. They exit the transport.

With a decoy Queen and Princess, Sio Bibble, and Five of Her handmaidens, including the real Queen and Princess of Naboo (Eirtae, Yane, Padmé, Namanaé, Sache) are surrounded by Twenty Droids. Captain Panaka and Four Naboo Gaurds are also held at gunpoint. Nute and Rune stand in the middle of the room.

"...how will you explain this invasion to the Senate?" Bibble demands the viceroy.
"The Naboo and the Federation will forge a treaty that will legitimize our occupation here. I've been assured it will be ratified by the Senate."
"I will not co-operate." The decoy Queen interrupted.
"Now, now, your Highness. You are not going to like what we have in store for your people. In time, their suffering will persuade you to see
our point of view. Commander." A Droid steps forward, "Process them."
"Yes, sir!" The droid replies, "Take them to Camp Four." He commands his Sargent.

The Sergent marches the group out of the throne room.

Queen Amidala, Princess Amidala, Padmé, Eirtae, Yane, Namanaé, Sache, Captain Panaka, Sio Bibble, and Four Guards are led out of the palace by ten Battle Droids. The plaza is filled with tanks and Battle droids, which they pass on their way to the detention camp. Unbeknownst to them, two Jedi, and a Gungun sneak across on a walkway above the plaza and jump from a balcony to begin an attack to rescue the Queen.