Chapter One ~ The Ticket

"Nicole, come here for a second!" I hear my mother yell from down stairs. I groan, getting up  and walking down the stairs and into the kitchen where my best friend, Madi, and my mom are, immediately having the feeling if paper in my hands.

"Will you please go with me to One Direction's concert with me?" My ,practically sister, best friend asks me with puppy eyes. I groan internally, only she knowing my weakness. I nod and she squeals in excitement. I look at the ticket. It's tomorrow at 7:00pm. It's only 11:00am right now, an hour left before I have to go to the bakery, my favorite place to be.

I run up the stairs, going into by bedroom, getting my work clothes consisting of skinny khaki and a green polo. I grab some underwear and my work attire and go to the bathroom, turning on the shower. I take off my clothes and feel the water, just right. I hop in and wash my hair with shampoo and conditioner, rinsing it out. I get out and dry my self off. 

"I forgot my bra, damnit, Mads!" I yell opening the door slighly. I hear footsteps running up the stairs.

"Yes, Nicki?" She asks.

"I sort of forgot my bra, con you go get me one pretty please." I beg her, she nods and starts to head to my room, "And dont get the lace ones either!" I yell down the hallway. I hear her laugh loudly. God, how did I get her. She comes back with a black lace bra, only her. She giggles and runs down the stairs into the kitchen where mom is.

I start to get my clothes on, putting on the black underwear and bra first, then the pants and shirt. I put the towel up and head to my room. I put the backstage pass and front row seats in my top drawer of my night stand. I look up at the clock, 11:47. I walk to my closet getting my white converse and heading down the staricase. I go to my car and head off to work.

* * * * * * * * * *  (After work 'cause I am that lazy)

I pull up to my house after 7 hours of work. I get out and head to the door, unlocking it and heading inside. I go op the stairs and go to my bedroom, hearing moans from my bedroom. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion. I quietly open the door, taking ing the sight. My boyfriend, well now ex boyfriend, in bed with a girl. ON MY BED, really. I open the door wider, the girl looking straight at me with wide eyes, then Carter turns around with the same expression as her. I hear the front door open,"I'm home, babe!" I hear Madi yell up the stairs. No one dare says a word as Madi comes in my door frame.

"What in the actual hell are you doing, Carter!" She yells at him, walking over there and smacking him across the face. I smirk, he deserved it.

"Get the actual hell out, Carter" I whisper, looking at the ground looking hurt. He opens his mouth to speak, but I cut him off, "Don't asswhole, just get out, and you to slut" I growl at them. They hang their heads low in shame.

I walk out and go the the guest bedroom, not bothering to change, falling onto the bed, immediately falling into a peaceful sleep.