Chapter 2: Party Time

I made a lil thing 😅

Also new cover 😌

Real life:

Cameron and Madilane anxiously walked around, adding the last touches to make everything as perfect as it can be. Cameron was a slight perfectionist and throwing a party was something that definitely made it worse.

"everything's perfect Cami don't worry, they'll all love it" Madilane's calming voice came from the kitchen as she watched her roommate run around in panic.

Her reply got cut off by the loud ringing of the doorbell making the girls jump.

"oh fuck they're here" panic waved through her voice, as Cameron just started at Madilane unmovingly.

Madilane rose her eyebrow at her roommate, pointing at the door dramatically.

"What are you doing? Open the door!"

After receiving an aggressive disagreement from Cam, Madi widened her eyes, starting to panic more and more.

"Open the door Cami"

With a scoff, Cameron shook her head

"You open it" she ordered as she pointed accusingly at Madilane.

The doorbell rang once again, scaring both the girls, who were mid stare-off, and promoting Cameron into action. She moved quickly from the spot she was stuck in moment ago, unlocking the door and throwing it open.

The boy-band stood outside the door, huddled together and grinding widely, Luke being at the front greeted his childhood best-friend.

"Hey stranger" he hugged Cam tightly, putting his chin on top of her head with his eyes closed. A sense if familiarity washed over both the friends, making their excitement grow.

Madilane stood back, looking around awkwardly, not wanting to ibtrude in the friends, and also not knowing how to act or what to say.

"Move along please, I want my hugs too" an annoyed voice came from behind Luke, making him roll his eyes and move away from Cam with a pout.