🍋✨•~In the woods~•✨🍋

Y/n-your name
L/n-last name
H/c-hair color
E/c-eye color
~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV ~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up this morning in the church floor next to the children wrapped up in a blanket next to me and yuno on my right side. I blushed because yuno was so close to me sleeping cutely UwU. I woke up and did my morning routine

 I woke up and did my morning routine

~ Your outfit ~

and went downstairs to the dining area as asta started shouting "Y/NNNNNNN COME TRAIN WITH ME!!!!."As I said "no asta I trained enough."As yuno came in the room and said "Baka asta"(idiot in Japanese). "Good morning yuno" I said as yuno said "hey y/n".I was kinda nervous as today was the magic knights exam. I looked down at my glimore which was a 5 leaf clover like astas and covered in dirt that I couldn't get off for some reason, As I looked down at it asta repeated "Hey Y/N!!! We are going to leave without you!!"as I snapped out of my trance rushed out the door to go to the magic knights exam in the Royal capital with asta and yuno.As father hugged us all and wished us the best of luck "bye father!!" I said as you guys left the church  and started walking towards the royal capital.

•~Time skip to where you were camping out in the woods ~•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuno's POV (lemon coming now)✨🍋

As I and y/n set up a tent for us to all sleep in as I finish setting up I went and sat down on a log and tried to read my glimore.I looked up as y/n came over I turned a little red because I have a crush on her Since we were little I saw her coming over as she tripped over a rock and her (size breast) landed right on my face and I turned red immediately as she said "YUNO IM SO SORRY".As my face turned redder,I felt blood rushing towards my manhood I grew even redder when she realized what was poking her in her inner thigh I quickly gained my composure and whispered in her ear in a husky voice "don't tease me like that y/n I'll get you back later".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•y/n's POV•
As yuno whispered "don't tease me like that l'll get you back later",I felt heat towards my face and women hood as I felt his manhood poking my inner thigh he likes me!!!. -mini time skip bed time in the woods- I had to go pee in the middle of the night so I woke up from my slumber and left the tent as I felt a hand around my chest and my hands I look back and it was yuno. "Yuno what are you doing!!!"as he pulled me behind an tree and said in sexy husky voice"I told you I was gonna get you back" As he looked in my e/c glowing eyes as I got nervous and flustered "y/n I like you" visibly looking shy as I turned redder,"I like you to yuno" As he said "I wanna show you how much I love you." as he leaned closer and kissed me passionately as we both started fighting for Dominance yuno wining as he put my legs around his waist and felt his boner poking my womanhood.As we stopped kissing and saliva string still connected our lips.As yuno warm tongue slipped down on to my neck as he was looking for my weak point and when he found it and bit down and sucked it.I let out an soft moan and bit my lip."found it" he said as he started to take off my bra the cold air hit my sensitive buds and I covered them up "don't hide your gorgeous body" as he took my hands and put them down to his v-line I felt his toned chest as he licked and pinched my nipple on the right then giving the same treatment to the left as I let out even loader moans as he started to place his fingers at my wet f/c laced underwear. His hands playing with the lace of my f/c underwear as he rubbed my clit.as my panties got wetter then he stuck his hand in my underwear and rubbed my clit a wave of pleasure hit me like a truck and before I knew it I was a moaning mess ."Ahh yuno right there".as yuno smiled at me mischievously as he stuck a finger at my entrance.I arched my back from the pain mix with pleasure of his finger in me pumping me in and out then he added an another finger and started pumping in and out of me faster than before "AHHH YUNOO" I cried as he looked at me happily as he realized he hit my  bundle of nerves. He looked at me hungrily before I release my thick load on his fingers as he licked his cum covered fingers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•yuno's POV•~
She Released her thick load onto my slender fingers I licked it clean,Then y/n said "how come u didn't get undressed". As she looked a little sad I looked at her and started to undress , I took off my shirt and boxers."are u ready y/n" I looked at her in her e/c eyes as she nodded.I lined my manhood in front of her womanhood dripping wetness I put my manhood at y/n clit and wiggle it. "Yuno stop teasing". "Ok" I slowly shoved my manhood into her "yy—/n your tight ... as she moaned "it hurts" as tears of lust left her eyes.I kissed her cheek."it will fell better soon" I gave her a moment to Adjust to this new wave of pleasure that hit me and y/n. I started pounding into her woman hood as we were sharing moans of ecstasy "y-nn your soo tight"y/n breast bounced as I was brutally pounding into her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's POV~•
He was brutally pounding into me,I felt a even new wave of better pleasure when he hit my bundle of nerves and I even moaned even louder "Yuno right there Ahhhh",As the knot in my stomach grew as he sucked my (size breast) though his trusts sending chills up my spine,"y y-n let's cum together". "Ok yuno" as the knot in my stomach grew larger and yuno's trusts became sloppy as we both screamed each other's names as he pulled out and came on my breasts and stomach and my thick load was all over the dirt behind the tree we were at."I made quite the mess". "you did" yuno said.
~•bonus~•
As you guys went back into the tent and fell asleep cuddling and when yuno and y/n woke up y/n was sore on her legs and their hair was a little bit disheveled and faces still flushed from last night.asta looked down at the spot where y/n leaked her load from yesterday on " OI what is this white stuff" Asta said as y/n turned a bright red and said "Nothing let's go!!"As she packed up and left with asta and yuno "close call she whispered to her self."

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~•t h e  e n d•~~~~~~~~~~~~
~*tell me what anime character you want next and type of lemons 🍋 ✨ Author-Chan OUT UwU