Chapter 11

MY BIRTHDAY IS IN 5 DAYS! FIVE F*$:$*ING DAYS
YES
I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE ON MY BIRTHDAY TOO
Caution, trigger warning! LOADS OF CUSSING TOO
BTW I might be changing some stuff in previous chapters.
~~~~~~

"(Y/N)?"

I quickly turned around and saw two girls, just standing there. They looked oddly familiar...

"Wh-Where have you been..? Everyone thinks you're dead," one of the girls said in a soft tone.

"I don't know what you're talking about, sorry. I don't really know who you two are either.." I looked at Toby who seemed to be sneaking off.

I sighed and yelled, "Toby Erin Rodgers get your butt back over here!"

One of the girls gasped as they saw Toby, oh crap... is that... Shyla?!

My eyes widened and my stomach dropped, "Shyla..? Cecelia..? Is it really you guys?"

They both nodded and hugged me, crying. Damnit, don't cry (y/n)..

Too late. Tears were flooding my face and Toby stood by me and my two old friends, not sure what to do.

Shyla suddenly stopped hugging me and looked directly at Toby, "You ass! You kidnapped her didn't you?! You're the reason why she never came home and was presumed dead!" Shyla's face was burning red and Toby looked at me and slightly pulled his mask to were his lips were visible and mouthed two words 'Help Me'.

"Shyla, calm down, please. Toby and I have to go, but please don't tell anybody that I'm still around, okay, same with you Cecelia." I looked at them seriously.

Cecelia smiled her usual fake smile, letting her long blue-black hair rest over her shoulder as her blue, tear stained eyes looked into mine. She may not talk much, but she was always great with speaking through actions.

I look over to Shyla who had tears falling from her grey eyes, with one eye covered by her jet black hair with one white stripe, which was new. I noticed something written on her left arm as her sleeve slipped, 'R.I.P (Y/N) You Will Be Missed Sis♡'. I held back the tears as Toby looked at me, he saw the tattoo as well.

"You can't just leave for a year and come back, we all thought you were dead! And now you're leaving us again! Did you hear what happened to Destiny? She killed herself because you weren't here! I hope you feel bad, a real friend wouldn't let you think that they're dead for a whole fucking year! Since you left Cecelia wound up in the hospital because of a suicidal attempt (y/n), she almost died! And that led me to cutting myself again! So fuck you, fuck you for leaving us and everyone else. This all happened because of you, it's all your fault!" My heart shattered, Destiny is dead, Cecelia and Shyla could've died too, and it was all my fault.

No, it's not my fault.
Stop lying to yourself (y/n), it's your fault. You know that.

"No, It's not my fault," I looked down as the last tear fell from my face, it wasn't a normal one either, it was black. "It was always my fault, you blamed me for everything.."

I quickly grabbed one of Toby's axes and swung at Shyla's left arm. She was about to scream as something happened, something unexpected...

Cecelia stabbed Shyla in the neck.

"Finally, the boss ought to be happy now," Cecelia actually spoke as she smiled a genuine smile and wiped blood off of her knife.

"You're Ticci Toby right, a proxy?" She looked at Toby, curiously.

He nodded as a response, and she took a glove off and revealed a proxy symbol.

Well, isn't this surprising.