Chapter 9

❤️❤️Don't forget about the Opinion contest❤️❤️

1st Pic- Harmony in her bday outfit (Changed to Miracle Watts)
2nd Pic- Mony & Tammy (Played by Aysia from BGC)
3rd Pic- Corrine & Kano (Tammy & Waka)
4th Pic- Harmony's Party Bus
"I got all this ass getting thrown at me, I ain't worried bout shorty"

Harmony
I'm trynna sleep peacefully in my damn room but get woken up but loud banging noises and screaming.
Of course me being a mother, an overprotective mother, I rush out of the room and down the stairs to the living room only to see Tammy and Yana ass throwing toys at eachother.

"Yall cut that shit out for somebody get hurt or yall fuck some up?" They both instantly stop, yeah I'm grumpy when I get woken up they ass should know this.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!" They both yelled to me.

"Thanks, but that dont mean yall ass dont need to shut up"

"Cmon Yana lets go up to your room before Mr. Grumpy pants get us" Tammy said walking with Yana who was mugging me.

"Girl who the hell you looking at like that?" Deyana Caresse Bates know not to play with me before she get a spanking.

I went upstairs and got in the shower since I was already woken up. I was going out with my sister to get a birthday outfit for my party. Yesss a bitch boutta turn 24! Then I gotta buy the decorations for Yana's birthday party which is in a few days.

After doing my daily hygiene I got dressed in an all white maxi dress that had slits on the sides, which red MK thong sandals, then I added on red lipstick and mascara. I did my hair in wand curls and made sure I had everything I needed for the day in my purse.

I walked into Deyana's room to see her and Tammy's big ass laying in her twin sized bed watching Princess and the Frog.

"Im going out with Corrine to get my outfit for my birthday, and the stuff for her P-A-R-T-Y" I spell out that part cause Deyana ass smart as ever.

"Okay have fun and buy some sexy hoe!!" I hear her yell as I walk out the door and get in my car.

As I pulled up in front of Corrie's house, I called her telling her to come out only to find out the bitch just now getting out the shower -_-

I stomped up to the door and used my key to unlock it, I heard a few voices coming from the living room along with the strong smell of weed. I walk in there to see Kano, Tempz, Trell, and the lil bitch Killa.

"Hey big bro" I say hugging Kano

"Wazzam birthday shortieeeee" He say hitting me

"Ow!! Bitch stop!!" I say laughing and kicking him...

"Aye yall come get some licks in" After he said that I felt Trell and Tempz begin to hit me too. I dont know how but I found a way to getin my purse and pull out my pocket knife, once they saw it they instantly backed up.

"Yeah lil mfs, keep fuckin with me and end up getting sliced and diced" I said waving my knife.

"Ight you win, Happy birthday tho Mony" Tempz said hugging me

"Thank yall" I said hugging them two, Dajon aint say a word to me so I aint finna say shit to him

"Well what you getting into for yo bday?" Trell asked.

"Im having a party at club Onyx tonight, im pose to be going with Corinne to get an outfit, BUT HER ASS TAKING TOO LONG!?!?" I yell for her to hear it.

"Bitch shut up Im coming" I hear her coming down the stairs and she walked in with her back and jacket in her hand.

"Well we finna get outta here yall, bye" I got up grabbing my bag.