45 🌠BACK TO WANGXIAN 🌠

I know many getting confused and boring,due to the new inputed story. But the gist of the story is WEI WUXIAN was ZARQA and LAN WANGJI, AZURA. WEI YING aka zarqa was forcely married to 50years old king whose trusted warrior WANGJI aka AZURA fell in love with zarqa. And Conquenses. Their rebirth as wei ying and wangji and struggling with love relationship due to previous birth connection.

It's getting a little bored, I understand but plz bear a little. I shall end it soon.

Wangji wuxian:-wangxian
Azura zarqa :- Azurarqa/Azarqa

Wangji wuxian:-wangxianAzura zarqa :- Azurarqa/Azarqa

BACK IN SESSION

Everyone were listening quietly. It had been hours and too much of the process could prove very dangerous. Professor Doctor JIN KYUNG-WON brought WUXIAN back. WUXIAN woke up like from a deep sleep.

"Lan ying, do you remember things that you saw? "

"...... Ummmmm......Va... Vaguely, but am feeling very heavy. My head aahhhhh....hurts..... Hurts...aches"

The professor gave WUXIAN a pain killer. He took it. He also prescribed Nerve Calming Medicine Xanax to him, that will help him with anxiety and help him sleep too....

"Ok. Go home and relax. Don't stress your mind or try to overthink everything. It will take time to cope up with everything. "

"Ok."

"And buy these meds... It will help you relax and sleep..... "

"Fine, Thank you.... "

WUXIAN said. Then he looked towards LAN WANGJI and flashed a 32 teeth exhibiting, flashing smile.