C.1|

Jungkook moaned softly below his boyfriend while he aggressively kiss him on his wet lips. They pulled apart because Jungkook couldn't breathe.

"Tell me." Taehyung said impatiently. "Why were you with Jimin? Why did you kiss him?" Taehyung asked. His eyes were like wolves, claiming something that was his.

"I'm sorry baby, it was an accident. Can we stop, let me tell you what happened." Jungkook explained wanting it to end so they could talk but Taehyung didn't take any of that in because he was blinded by what he saw earlier today and plus, he was already hard.

"Taehyung, please." Jungkook exclaimed. He's scared If he doesn't explain, Taehyung will misunderstood him and Jimin.

"I will punish you, because you made me jealous" Taehyung exclaimed. This time, he started to kiss him slowly, sometimes pulling away.

"Tae, stop teasing me." Jungkook exclaimed. "Can we please just talk this out? I know you are jealous but I swear me and Jimin are nothing but friends."

"I said it already. This is your punishment for making me jealous." Taehyung answered while looking deeply into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook could see Taehyung's eyes were full of lust.

Jungkook knew what was going to happen, but running away will only make it worst. It's not like he will be able to run away anyway.

"wait here, don't go anywhere." Taehyung exclaimed and walked to the bathroom, a few seconds later he came out with a bag filled with all sorts of toys that Jungkook wasn't familiar with. He never used them on him before.

He tied Jungkook's wrists together in the middle of the king size bed. Then took his and Jungkook's clothes off in a matter of seconds.

"Taehyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook's voice was slightly shaking, but he knew exactly what Taehyung was doing. Later, he tied each of Jungkook's foot to the bedposts so that Jungkook's legs are separated.

"Ahh~" Jungkook moaned when he felt Taehyung's finger swirling around his right nipple, but not touching the middle point.

"Tae- tae-touch it please." Jungkook exclaimed. Taehyung was teasing him so much, touching around but not in the most sensitive spot. It was driving Jungkook crazy.

"Touch where?" Taehyung continued to tease him, pretending he didn't know where he was talking about. Jungkook didn't respond because he was busy feeling the touch and moaning.

"Oh here?" Taehyung exclaimed as he swiped his finger left and right through Jungkook's right nipple.

"Mhmm~" Jungkook moaned softly, it sounded like music in Taehyung's ears.

Taehyung didn't stop, he went down to suck Jungkook's nipple. This time, Jungkook was moaning louder and louder. Taehyung loved his voice when he moans.

"Your dick is already hard and I haven't touched it at all." Taehyung whispered shamelessly into Jungkook's ears. Jungkook's cheeks suddenly had a light shade of red.

"Baby, just fuck me already." Jungkook exclaimed. This is already too much he just want to feel Taehyung and get it done with.

"Oh? But do you deserve that?" Taehyung smirked.

"The fun had just begun honey." After Taehyung said that, he went to grabbed something out of the bag, randomly. A vibrator popped out and Taehyung smirked while looking at Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook on the other hand did not expect Taehyung to have a vibrator out of nowhere. He was excited but also scared because he never used it before. This will be the first experience.

"Oh wait, before I start." Taehyung exclaimed and took a piece of cloth on the desk and blind folded Jungkook so he will be ten times more sensitive.

Taehyung opened the vibrator to the medium level to start. He grabbed Jungkook's hard member on one hand and held the vibrator on the other hand.
_________________________________

AN: Yes I had to end it there. Hmm reading my story that I wrote in 7th grade is really...interesting. Also realized how much I've improved lol.

It's almost midnight here, so I might go to sleep before finishing chapter 2. But I'll post it tomorrow definitely!! I'm doing a lot of editing because yeah ;-;