Short Introduction (Sorry for being a tease...)

In 2008, I was in 7th grade. That is when I first saw her... In fact I remember the exact day I saw her.... August 13, 2008 at 3:18 in the afternoon. I'm not a stalker... I remember this for two reasons. One being my close attention to detail and two it was the exact time that I left English or my final class everyday after.  

In the hallway she stood holding her books getting ready, like everyone else, to go home. I was never the "School Kid" but I don't think many are. It was only the first day and I hated it....I hated Middle School... I was ready for high school. 

Anyway, continuing with her, she held her books and adjusted her glasses with no lenses. I later found out how much she desired glasses very much, though she didn't need them.  She had long brown  hair that was curled at the bottom.  I even remember what she wore (Like I said, not a stalker, I just pay really close attention to detail.)  Worn out Skinny Jeans, Blue Tank Top covered by an unbuttoned, plaid button  up. 

She noticed I was staring at her and pursed her lips and stared at me. It was like a staring contest that lasted forever but was only under a minute. Her teacher stepped out of the classroom and told that they could go. She did a little wave at me and trailed along with the class.  My teacher came out not two minutes later and dismissed us. I ran so fast I got stopped.

There was nothing I wanted more than to catch up with her. It was like I needed to talk to her...I couldn't explain it if I tried. Some kind of force was telling my twelve year old self to follow her....long story short I never caught up with her. 

I got to the doors of the school and realized how late I was going to be for the bus. Like literally three minutes away from missing it. I darted past the supply office, a little building the teachers kept extra supplies in, and fumbled nearly tripping over my own feet. The bus started to move.

No, No, No, No!

It's wheels started a little faster and I hit the side of it. Mrs. Hun (Who was fairly good looking and all the boys on the bus, except me, had a crush on) didn't hear me. I sat down on the curb and pulled out the "Grand-ma" phone that my mom let me have, and started to dial my Older brother, Gabe, to come get me.

Lesson One I learned From Lovetta:  Don't Chase A Stranger For No Reason, Especially If You Are About to Get On A Bus