1.3

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

• 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝘿 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 13: 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖈 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖞 𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘

☀︎

Sunwoo hopped along the sidewalk with a big smile. "Lalalalala~" he sang while skipping. Everybody who had crossed by him had thought he was just some crazy good-looking weirdo.

He finally arrived at his house and hugged his mom then ran to his room. Obviously, his mother was dumbfounded. "What is wrong with this kid," she whispered under her breath and continued organizing her paperwork.

He immediately sat on his chair and opened his phone. Sunwoo scrolled around in his contacts and called Yuna.

RING..RING..RING..

YUNA🌸🤡 did not answer

Sunwoo sighed. She was probably busy, he thought. Maybe she was hanging out with Wooseok. Sunwoo's heart broke a bit of the thought. Maybe she only accepted because I'm her friend, he continuously thought.

Out of nowhere, the door bursted open. "WOOWWW!" Sunwoo jumped in surprise to see 11 boys.

"Yah you should hide where you live better," Sangyeon said while looking at the other boys.

Sunwoo scoffed and asked, "How do you guys even know where I live, and how did you just like come in here?"

Eric answered almost immediately, "We followed you and your mom let us in." Sunwoo blinked with his jaw hanging, he was speechless. He starting gathering the boys together and when he was about to hit them, they ran away.

Their laughter filled the house and it was nice for his mom as well. She may not like noisy things but she was glad that Sunwoo finally had friends. She was glad for the first time in forever he had good friends. She continued folding his clothes with a smile.

"We should eat cereal!" Jacob said with his index finger raised.

Chanhee shook his head, "You only judge like what? 4 of us for having milk first?" Then that's when the arguing started.

"LISTEN MILK IS OBVIOUSLY AFTER THE CEREAL YOU NEED TO GET HOW MUCH CEREAL YOU WANT NOT HOW MUCH YOUR MILK LIMITS! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THE MILK AND CEREAL RATIO HUH?!" Jacob screamed while jabbing his hands in the air for some reason.

"MILK IS FIRST BECAUSE YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW MUCH MILK YOU PUT IN DUDE! LISTEN YOU GOTTA MILK INSIDE UR BODY TOO!! NOT ONLY CEREAL YOU WEIRDO!" Chanhee screamed back, jabbing the air with his hands as well.

"THEN JUST DRINK MILK WHAT'S THE POINT?!" Jacob screamed back, aggressively throwing his hand in the air.

The rest sat on the side, drinking grape juice, enjoying the drama.

Sunwoo forgot his worries at then, but then it came again. A river of sadness.

☀︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 444
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: ✓ ( 𝙳𝙴𝙲 19, 2020)
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 4, 2020