C.2|

"Oh wait, before I start." Taehyung exclaimed and took a piece of cloth on the desk and blind folded Jungkook so he will be ten times more sensitive.

Taehyung opened the vibrator to the medium level to start. He grabbed Jungkook's hard member on one hand and held the vibrator on the other hand.

He slowly made the two touch together.

But what surprised Taehyung was that Jungkook wasn't moaning or having any sort of sounds. So he went up another level.

"Ahh~" Jungkook couldn't hold the moan anymore. He tried to not make any sounds but it was impossible. Plus, Taehyung knew how to make him feel good.

Taehyung didn't think it was enough for him so he put it on the highest level and Jungkook was moaning softly not knowing when the vibrator will land next.

Then suddenly, Jungkook broke out a loud moan, louder than the other ones and Taehyung knew in an instant, he found that sensitive spot. It was right through the top of the member. He continued to only use it on the top in the highest level.

"Ahhh~" Jungkook moaned loudly. He realize he had gave away his sensitive spot. "No, not there, please." But Taehyung didn't stop. He knew Jungkook was sensitive there.

Jungkook gave up, he couldn't even attempt to try and protect his most sensitive spot because he was tied up, not being able to even move properly.

Taehyung knew Jungkook was about to cum so he stopped the vibrator. Jungkook groaned.

"Hyung! Please let me cum." Jungkook exclaimed. He was so close but Taehyung had to close it right before he was about to cum.

"No no no, I didn't cum yet which means you can't either." Taehyung exclaimed and had all kind of evil thoughts inside of him.

Taehyung let him rest for a few minutes. He wanted to use it again but this time, he's going to use it on where he was going to fuck him.

But before that. He need lube or something wet so it doesn't hurt Jungkook. But Taehyung looked around and there's no lube.

"Well, I guess there's only one way to do it." Taehyung smirked and Jungkook had no idea what was going on because he was still being blindfolded.

Taehyung went in the middle of both Jungkook's legs and bent down to kiss his thighs then he slowly moved to an another area, closer and closer to Jungkook's hole.

"No! no, Taehyung not there." Jungkook exclaimed because he finally realized what he was about to do. He really felt so embarrassed.

Taehyung pushed his tongue inside of Jungkook's hole, in and out in a slow pace. There's nothing Jungkook could do to protect that spot.

"Ahhh Taehyung~" Jungkook couldn't stop calling his name. Taehyung was satisfied when Jungkook called his name.

"Do you know what you did wrong?" Taehyung asked. But before Jungkook could say anything at all, he slides his middle finger in Jungkook's wet cave. Jungkook on the other hand, was unable to speak at all due to the pleasure Taehyung is giving him.

"I guess you don't know them." Taehyung teased. He puts another finger in and started scissoring him inside. Jungkook was telling him to stop even though he was enjoying all of this at the same time. The pleasure was overwhelming.

Then, Taehyung heard a loud moan and knew he touched Jungkook's sweet spot. Taehyung's fingers are long enough to touch a lot of different spots. And this one, was the most sensitive one that will drive Jungkook crazy.

"No! Please don't, not there!" Jungkook shouted but Taehyung didn't listen to him and continued to scissor him on that spot, twirling around and hitting that same piece of meat. "Ahh~"

Taehyung saw Jungkook's dick was full of precum and knew he was about to cum again. So of course, he stopped and Jungkook let out a moan when his fingers left the wet cave of his.

"Oh I almost forgot." Taehyung smirked again and grabbed the vibrator in his hand. "I was going to use this." He exclaimed and turned it on the lowest level because he wanted to tease Jungkook.

___________________________________

Editing this is so tiring, but at least the storyline will be same, it's just me rewriting everything lol. It will be fluff after the punishment heheh :)