Grr....

"Sugawara san!" Yelled the duo running towards the silver haired 3rd year.
"Nishinoya, Tanaka! What is it?"
"Hinata he!-"
"Hey guys!"
"Oh hey Hinata! How was s-!"
"Uhm! Excuse me!"
"Oh? Hey your that pretty brunette who bumped into me this morning!"
"Pretty?!"
"Yeah! In fact now that I get a good look at you, your even more kawaii up front!~" said hinata as he chuckled. The girl, startled, could only choke out, "I-I'm Miya! Miya Daito!"
Hinata chuckling said, "Well then, I'm Hinata Shouyou. It's nice to meet you a gain...Miya...~" Her name rolled off his tongue so perfectly and seductively she could faint right then n there, but all she could do was mutter out, "H-hai.."
Hinata then walked off leaving the brunette and the other girls around him at the verge of fainting, trying to hold themselves steady. Hinata was stopped by all of the shocked faces that were on his teammates. "What?" Said hinata confused at the situation. "Wow hinata I didn't know you were an expert at flirting!" Said Tanaka a little jealous and proud at the same time. "Flirting? Oh I wasn't flirting." Said hinata with a straight face. "Ehh?!" Said the whole team confused and surprised. "I just said that she looked pretty that's all." Said hinata as he walked past them. "Plus, I may be bi but I'm more into dudes than girls." Tanaka and Nishinoya shuddered at this. "...pft..oh please(cue eye roll)don't get your panties in a twist~" Everyone was surprised at how badass and cool hinata just sounded, even Tsukkishima. "If I wanted to fuck you guys I'd've been done it." Some sighed a bit. "Although that doesn't mean that I can promise I won't try anything. You never know, and that goes directly to Kageyama, Nishinoya, and Sugawara. I'd keep a look out you three~" said hinata as he winked. Kageyama grabbed hinata by the collar and said, "try anything on me and your dead." Right then and there hinata gripped kageyamas crotch and let go. "Too late~" said hinata with a wink and his tongue stuck out the side. The 3rd years had to grab kageyama before he jumped on hinata. Hinata then chuckled and said seeya guys tomorrow. Also by the way kageyama has the biggest dick out of everyone!~" Said hinata leaving everyone flabbergasted.