{31} Am I crazy or falling in Love?

"You know what my problem is?"

Moriyama asked, chugging down a fruit juice while eyeing the scene unfolding at the far side back in the cafeteria. A sweet freshman girl came to Yamauchi Ryuu, where he was sitting with his football buddies and gave him a heart-shaped box, saying something. Obviously a confession.

"What?"

Kasamatsu asked as he trying to put a straw into his juice box. He, Moriyama and Kobori were at the canteen finishing their lunch.

"Girls like bad guys. They don't like good guys like me. That's my problem."

Kobori chuckled as the greenish haired teen said with a serious face.

"Yeah. It's totally unfair that they all like Kise just because he's beyond evil right?"

Kasamatsu said with a smirk as he watched Ryuu turned the girl down and she ran away wiping at her eyes. Seconds later he was laughing and chatting with his friends like nothing happened. It seemed so easy when it's Ryuu. If a girl confessed to him, he would have a heart attack.

"Are you mocking me? See Kobori, he sees my pain and he mocks"

Moriyama complained.

"Well, I guess it's because your particular pain is so mockable"

Kobori said high fiving Kasamatsu as the shooting guard slammed his head on the table.

Ryuu and his friends were leaving the cafeteria engaged in a chat. The brunette excused himself to his friends and jogged over to the table occupied by the basketball seniors.

"Yo Yukio, the band practices are canceled. Hayasaka told me to pass you the message."

"Uh, Oka_" Kasamatsu started but got interrupted by a very broken hearted Moriyama.

"Oi Yamauchi, why did you turn that sweet little girl down? Why??!"

Ryuu lifted an eyebrow. "What? ...oh you mean the girl who confessed just now? Well, she's not my type. Besides I can't. I'm already dating someone else."

"Eh? WHO?!" Moriyama was half standing now. Kasamatsu shot his eyebrows up.

"Okay... tell me how in the world anyone doesn't know about it yet?"

That's a really good question, cause if Ryuu's dating a girl it will be headline news in Kaijou since he turned them all down so far.

"It's Shizuka. Actually, I haven't asked her out yet. Well, I'm going to, today."

The three basketball players dropped their jaws. Of course, everyone knows Shizuka. The captain of the cheering squad. A hottie but a total bitch. She used to date Kawamura Keiji, the captain of the soccer team, a fellow Pentagram member.

"You? You gonna ask her out? Are you on crack?"

Kasamatsu asked disbelievingly. Because he can remember as yesterday that Ryuu told him that Shizuka was bad news for everybody.

"Hmm... last time I checked, I'm pretty sober dude. Oh well, gotta go guys. Catch ya later."

He shot a wink and waved as he jogged away and joined his buddies. The steel blue-eyed teen put a mental note to ask him about it later. There should be some other explanation for this incomprehensible stupidity.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Err... where the hell is he?"

Mikami Ruka muttered to herself as she roamed around Kaijou searching for a certain steel blue eyed teen. It was almost 7.30 in the evening; a good half hour before the dancing practices normally ends. But why wasn't she practicing then? It's all thanks to that idiot Kise. His equally blond and model type big sister came in a brand new BMW and took him_ no drag him away for a 'Glamorous gig' which she forgot to mention earlier.