Part 1

School was starting again. Break was not as long as you hoped, but long enough for you and Jeongin to spend more time together before school. You both decided to not tell anyone at school about your relationship and continue acting like before. Those who knew about the relationship (the ones who went on the beach trip) were the ones who knew and weren't allowed to let anyone else know.

You woke up quite early in the morning getting dressed in a white t-shirt tucked in high waisted blue jeans with a black belt and an oversized olive green jacket. You brush your hair and play with it a while so it wasn't so flat. After you got ready, you walked across the pathway street thing and knocked on stray kids' dorm.

Minho: Morning.

Y/N: Morning.

Jisung: You can come in, but Chan is still getting ready.

Y/N: Okay.

They moved aside and you entered. Four boys at the kitchen, two on the couch, and two probably somewhere in the hallways or bedrooms. You sat with Seungmin and Minho on the couch.

Y/N: Why are the ones who are decent at cooking relaxing?

Minho: I can't stand these kids.

Seungmin: They said they can make better breakfast.

Changbin: It's done!

You all walked to the kitchen and saw what they made: toast, sandwiches, muffins, and fried eggs. Everyone ate and split into three groups to see who could get to school the fastest. Group 1: bus: Chan, Hyunjin, Jeongin. Group 2: car: Minho (driver), Seungmin, Jisung. Group 3: walk: You, Felix, Changbin. Group 3 got a five minute head start, Group 1 got to leave two minutes after Group 3 left the dorm, and Group 2 had to wait five minutes to leave. Those on the bus got there first and the two other groups got there at the same time. Everyone went to their classes and the bell soon rang. Everyone in your class had gone back to their seats. The homeroom teacher walked in and began class.

Teacher: Welcome back students. Today we have a new student joining us.

???: Hello, I'm Beak Eun.

Class: Hello.

Teacher: You may take any open seat except the one in the back.

Eun: Thank you.

She walked to a seat in the third row next to a girl named Hwang MinJung. Class soon came to break and Eun left to the office. Yuqi asked you to bring flyers the dance teacher needed to the office. You took the stack of flyers and walked to the office. Jeongin saw you in the hallway and approached you.

Jeongin: Hello~ where are you going?

Y/N: I need to bring these to the office.

Jeongin: Need some help?

Y/N: I'm fine.

Jeongin: Oh, Minho Hyung hello.

Minho: Hi. Y/N there's a meeting you should be at.

Y/N: When?

Minho: Now. I'll take you with me.

Y/N: Oh. Innie can you bring these to the office by yourself? Tell them they are for the dance department.

Jeongin: Mhm. Bye have fun.

All: Bye.

Minho walked you to a classroom where other students were in. Jeongin walked to the office and bumped into Baek Eun, dropping many flyers. She helped him pick them up.

Eun: I'm sorry.

Jeongin: It's okay.

Eun: Were you heading inside?