Day 15

It was day 15 seeing pang boy around. I'm getting used to ignoring him. I just still can't stand him at all. I glance at the clock in my dark room. Still listening to the same songs and playlist all over again. Sometimes I tend to wonder. How long will this last? Will I be happy again? When will I get my emotions back? I was very out in my thoughts until tae walked in.

"Your mom is calling you. She says you have to go to the store. Even though it's...11 pm" he chuckled

I walk past him and put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?" I heard pang boy say behind me.

"Store." Was all I said

"Can i-" he started but i slammed the door in his face

Walking down the street twords the store took 20 mins. I was glancing around looking for the things I need before walking to the cashier. I walk out of the store glancing at trees seeing their leaves fall slowly. I hear a car honk behind me as I turn around seeing a boy looking at me.

"Hey cutie. Need a ride?" The boy said looking at me. He looked suspicious as if many words could tell from his expression.

"No" i replied blankly walking on.

"Get in the car fat ass" he growled

"Im not getting in a car with a green bean headass driving it. Get the fuck out of my sight" i said. Starting to get irritated.

"What ever cheap skate." He drove off as i continued walking on silently.

"Nice one" I heard behind me looking at the person

"I guess." I said realizing its yoongi aka pang boy

We walked up the porch together.

"Youll warm up to me. I bet you" i walked in finding tae.

Hm.

The next morning i glance around my room seeing it being spotless as usual. I walk down my hallway to the living room after getting ready not seeing pang boy- I mean yoongi.

"Theyre finally gone?" I walked up behind tae scaring him.

"Ah! Oh no they went out for a little to the store. I didn't tell you? Their parents are away for a while so they're staying with us." Tae smiled

"Hm" I walked away

"Im homeeee" I heard behind me. It was the other dude...jimin? I think so.

Yonngi walked in after him coming up to me.

"Whatcha doin??" He smiled

"Water" i said

"Oh okay" he replied still staring at me

" do you need something" i glared

"No,

You're just so different."