Chapter 1

It was a nice and warm spring morning in Arendelle and Queen Elsa was in the royal library, reading a book. It's been a year after she thawed the winter from Arendelle. And after that, things were just the same as it was; Elsa is still a queen, working on her duties for the kingdom. She has to do a speech for the spring festival in Arendelle, but she's really tired of doing it and all of her work, so she decided to go the library to read a book for relaxation. Her book was about the elves, dwarves, hobbits, wizards, and dragons roaming in an enchanted world that is unknown to her. And there were parts about fighting in the wars against the goblins and the orcs, roaming in the woods with the elves and searching for the gold with the dwarves. But one of her favorite part was that one wizard was flying with the giant eagles across the sky. "I wonder what it will be like to fly." She said to herself. When she was about to read a part about a man who can change into a bear (a skin-changer), there was a knock on the door that makes her startled.

"Elsa? It's me, Anna. May I please come in?" Elsa sighed in relief as she knew it was the voice of her sister. "Yes, Anna. You can come in." The door went opened and came in Princess Anna. She's wearing a green dress and her hair was in two braids. Anna's smile shines up when she saw her older sister smiling back.

"Hi Elsa."

"Hello Anna."

Anna walks up to the couch and sat down right beside Elsa. "What are you reading?"

"This book about some fantasy people and enchanting things." Elsa pressed down a page to keep it stored.

"What's it about?"

"It's about the wizards and the dwarves and the other strange people living in a world and there's some about the wars and the gold and there's this one part that I really like which it's the giant eagles flying through the sky and you can go flying with them to see the world."

"Wow! That sounds amazing! Do you think that they are real?"

"I'm not sure, but I wish they were. And it turns out that I became very fond of this book because it helps to settle my nerves from working." Said Elsa she looks down on the book and smiles at it.

"Hard work, huh?" Anna rasied her eyebrow.

"Yes. And I have more paper work tonight after dinner and a speech for the spring festival this Saturday and I wish I can have a day off everyday."

"Like building a snowman?"

"Yes, like building a snowman."

"And eating chocolate?"

"Yes."

"And maybe a little tickle game?" Anna started to tickle Elsa and they laughed until Elsa told her to stop.

"So why can't we do all of this now?" Said Anna as she hold Elsa's arm and her turquoise blue eyes stared at Elsa.

"I can't. I'm still tired and I'm still reading."

"Well, maybe we can do it tonight or tomorrow?"

"I still have to study for the speech, so I can't do anything with you right now."

Anna looked down in a small disappointment face and sighed. "Well, I'll let you go on ahead and do some reading and I'll be with Kristoff." Anna got up from the couch.

"Look, Anna, I'm really sorry. Perhaps we should do it some other time?"

"No, no, it's fine. Just do what you got to do." Anna was about to walk away and go to the door but then she stopped and ran back to Elsa. "Oh! Elsa, I forgot to tell you that Kristoff told me to come and tell you that there's some strange people in the castle wanting to see you."

Elsa looked at Anna and raised her eyebrow. "Strange people? Who are they?"

"Well, there's an old man with a pointy hat and a stick, like you know, a walking stick, and the thirteen short men with beards, except one actually and another short man with hairy
feet."

Elsa looked down and think it over. "That's strange." Then she looked at the book that she have read.

"Yes, it is strange. So is it ok if we can go and see what they want from you?"

Elsa still looks down at the book and flipping the pages, thinking about staying and reading more of the book because she's still tired, but she has to go and meet the "strange people" because she is the queen and she knows that doing her duties as a queen is always important. "Yes, of course." Elsa got up from the couch and walked with Anna out from the library.