Vikram Weds Vedha

"Can i Kiss you?" Vikram eagerly waits for her say yes.

Vedha didn't expect him to ask her, it took her for a while to understand what he exactly said.

She keeps starring at him and he slowly leans further to capture her lips, she closed her eyes and mumbles, "No" before his lips touch hers.

He stops moving further and looks at her face, she still has her eyes are closed and breathes heavily.  He chuckles looking at her and with no more wait, he capture her lips though she protest at first but gets melt in his touch so soon.

The kiss lasts for not even a minute, soon they both come out from the spell they were in and stares in to each others eyes intensly.

Vedha, "I think, i said No"

"I heard somewhere that if ladies says, No means it is Yes" he chuckles looking at her shocking reaction.

They have an intense eye lock for a while before they hear her dad's voice in the living room, "Vedha?"

They both moved away from each other and walks towards her father who is in utmost shock seeing Vikram also with her and they both are coming from Kitchen in wet dress.

He keeps looking at them with a shock and Vikram adjust his throat saying, "I just came to drop her"

Her father doesn't say anything except nodding his head and look at Vedha suspiciously.

"I think, i should leave now. See you" he tells her and bids bye to both of them and leave from her house immediately.

Vikram gets to his seat and starts the engine but hesitates to move his vehicle. He wants to see Vedha once again and turns his gaze towards her house, as if he voiced out Vedha was watching him from her door step with a cute smile on her face.

He is surprised and gives a wide smile looking at her and nods at her when she waves bye to him. 

Vikram leaves her house with a huge smile on his face and Vedha goes inside her house with cute blushing on her face reminiscing their moments together from morning till their kiss.

Before she goes to her room, she heard her father saying, "Shall we fix the date for Marriage?"

She gives him same the smile and nods her head before going into her room and lay down in her bed.

She is unable to think anything else other than his face and smile, she close her face with her hands whispering, "What happened to me?"

******

Vikram drives to his home and often smiling thinking about his time he spent with her and at last their kiss, he chuckles remembering the way she said NO for his kiss but still she was ready to get a kiss from him.

He parks his car in his portico and step inside his house only to find his dad on a phone call and his mom was sitting beside him with a wide grin on her face.

"We are so happy. Yes, yes will fix the date. We should not delay anymore before they say something else. Sure sure, we will come to your home tomorrow itself" his dad keeps talking and at once he hang up the call and looks at his son's quizzical look.

"Where are you going?" Vikram asked his father

"Vedha's house" his dad

He reacts tensed with no reason asking him why.

"To fix your marriage date" he simply said and goes to his room followed by his mom.

Vikram smiles happily again thinking about his moments with her and rushes to his room. His parents were watching his acts hiding from their room and gets happy seeing their son fell in love at last.

Next Day,

Vikram's parents visit Vedha's house to fix the marriage date within a month but both Vikram and Vedha informs them to give them some more time to understand each other, at least for 3 months.

Vikram's parents and Vedha's dad hesitates to post pone the marriage thinking that they both may change their mind in getting married.

Seeing them hesitating Vikram comes forward to Vedha taking her hands in his while looking at their parents and said, "I never thought i can also love some one as my life but it happened. I fell in love with her. I like her a lot, i like everything about her. It was just a day we both spent together but i felt like I'm spending my lifetime with her. I want to continue this journey with her only. I want to enjoy the time we are going to spend before our marriage. I want to perceive the moments we are going to have together as our memories before our marriage. Not in this 3 months, or a year or in this birth we are going to change our decisions in marrying each other"

Vedha smiles widely looking at him and both turns to their parents and he said, "You all can trust us"

Everyone gets into a laughter and fix their marriage after 3 months in a shubha mahurat.

Vikram and Vedha meet each other daily, spend some time with each other once their work is done. They often go out for a drive, for a dining, meet each others friends & colleagues. And they do even fight for silly things. Sometimes it may lead to a heated argument but they make sure to get it solved by that night by anyway. And before they realize, the days were running and the perfect day has come.

After 3 months, 

A big flex board welcomes the guests, "Vikram Weds Vedha"

Vikram and Vedha dressed in a bridal attire and performs the ritual as said by the priest. He ties the knot to her and when he finds a tear in her eyes he takes her hand in his promising her, "I there for you, always." and she looks up at him to meet his eyes with a smile he continues, "I Love you"

Vedha is surprised hearing those words from him since this was the first time he told these 3 words in these 3 months. She is so happy that couldn't control her from uttering the words "I Love you too"

***************************************The End*************************************

Hi all, I'm sorry first of all if you are disappointed of finishing this story soon. I seriously don't want to drag this much since i want to focus on other main books i have.

Hope you like it. Thank you for supporting this book so far.

Love you :)