Black Lives Matter

We need to treat each other equally... No matter what skin color you have, your nationality, your race, we need to support eachother even though we are different.

Racist people is just racist. Trump wasn't meant to be a president! I can't believe people supported Trump as president. I am not American, but I know that America needs a president with full of responsibility like Obama.

They can't just easily kill black people when they only did a small mistake. It really disgusts me. Basically racist people don't have humanity!!

Celebrities from around the world complained about this serious matter. People who still judge others by their skin color needs to think again. What if they were one of them, im sure they would also get mad because they weren't treated equally.

I'm showing my support to black people in America and everywhere. Please let's just treat eachother equally. What's so wrong with not judging people from their skin color, race, and nationality?

The world is really messed up... From the Corona virus, and then there's this problem... Why can't just people open their eyes and see that even if they're different they need to be equal. Not think that they're a different level from those black people.

We are the same. We might have different skin color, race, nationalities, etc... But we are still human. We can make mistakes, we apologize and we forgive. We need to learn and accept people that are different than us. But we need to remember that we are human. We need to have humanity in our lives.

#blackouttuesday #BlackLivesMatter