Chapter 19

R-18 mild

"I love you hubby to the moon and back and forth...basta hanggang buhay pa ako".
Malambing na sambit ni heart habang nakayakap sa tagiliran ni hubby.

"Kadiri ka teh,hindi tayo talo.Mamatay ka na lang kasi inlove na ko sa bebe boy ko.
Mataray na singhal nito.Inaayusan ninya kasi ako para sa guesting ko today at para ma-ipromote ang bago kong libro titled "sweet fantasies"

Nakabusangot si heart at panay irap dito.
"Sus,sa akin ka din babagsak.Pasalamat ka at ako si heart,ang mahal na mahal ka.
Madramang singhal nito.
"As if naman na uulan ng baboy sa langit kapag nangyari yun".
Tugon ni hubby ng nakataas ang  kilay.
"Anong kinalaman ng baboy sa pag-ibig ko sa yo".
Nagkakamot na ulong tanong ni heart.
"Boba mo girl,it means never ever in my pretty gorgeous body na magiging tayo kaya wake up gurl".
Irap nito habang tumatawa.
"Hoy,yung bibig mo gurl papasukan ng langaw".
Dagdag nito na nakapamewang.

"Shit!!Nainlove ako lalo sa ganda ng ngiti mo hubby kyaah mahal na mahal kita.".
Hinalikan ninya agad sa labi si hubby bago kumaripas ng takbo.

Napasabunot na lang sa inis si hubby
"Maganda naman friend ko at mahal ka so bakit hindi mo subukan siyang mahalin.
Tanong ko habang naglalagay ng nude lipstick.
"Una,bakla ako.Pangalawa,nandidiri ako sa kanya at pangatlo,may mahal na akong iba".
Ngiwing tugon nito habang kinukulot ang mahabang itim na buhok ko.

"Let's give around of applause for Ms. Laureen Taylor,the award winning director and writer of Lock Me In Your Arms and Love Me,Arsenio".
The gay host said.

"How are you? Im your fan so Im very happy to have you here.
The host said happily.He has a long brown hair ,heart shaped face,chinky eyes,cute nose and pouted lips.He is wearing a floral dress.

"Im a fan of your show too especially  the red tease.
I naughtily said as I bit my lips.
I am wearing a black  tight halter dress that shows my curves perfectly.

"We love it too as much as you do.What is your inspiration to your new book?
He casually said smilling.

"Sweet fantasies is about sex and intimacy.I can say that this book is the mature version compare to my previous book.It is about pain and pleasure.This book contains a real life story of love and lust.It means a lot to me because half of what I written inside the book is a part of me.I may not be here today if I let my fantasy died.
I joked as I lick my lower lip.
We ended up laughing then he asked for my advice about relationships.

"This is the part of the show that everyone loves but children under 18 are not allowed to watch.Inside the box contain objects that you have to used for wild and  hot intimacy.We have Turn On and Turn Off.If you got turn on,you will get our mystery object.But if its turn off,you have to strip one piece of your clothes and give it to out lucky audience.

Object No. 1: Cucumber
Ibinukaka ko ang legs ko para kunwari na naglalamaspasok ang cucumber sa perlas ko.

The crowd game me "Turn Off".
I faked a sob then they cheered  na bumawi na lang.

Object 2: Honey syrup

I decided to grab a male audience and drag him to lay on the table.
He was smirking as if  he is proud that I chose him.
I pour the honey syrup from his naked upper body.I licked and sucked his nipples hard down to his 6 pack abs.
I knew this guy is a player but married to a policewoman that I called before my guesting.
He was moaning loudly that made her wife fuming in anger.She mouthed me "thank you for the tip.I just smiled as she is killing her jerk husband in her mind.

The crowd gave me "Turn On" so I smiled sweetly and gasped when the wife slapped the man face.

Last Object: Lemons

I lick the lemons slowly while my eyes are half-closed
I squeezed the lemon in my body.I was filled of juices so I scattered them all around my body gently while my hands massaged my breast  harshly the humping the chair as I was thrusting it.I slurred like a vixen cat in heat.
I smirked when I saw the crowd humped their chairs too.

They gave me  a standing ovation while whistling.All of click the "Turn On" button.
I am not satisfied yet,I know how showbiz works especially I am promoting an erotic novel so I stripped and throw my black dress.I saw how they tried to get it from the petite guy who has my dress.

I just gave the chocolate cake as my prize for the game sa petite na guy para makabawi.

--------🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉------

"Shit girl!! you're new book is sold out with the highest sale.
Heart sighed dramatically

"I know,I will not end up as a freaking slut if my book will not be sold out.
I said coldly.
I may be a bitch but my experience taught me to be who I am now.

"Ang taray,how to be you po?Gawa ka naman ng libro kung paano ko mapapaibig si hubby.Ang pakipot ng bakla yun.Ang swerte na nga nya na may magandang sexy na babae na ulol sa berdeng dugo ninya.
She asked desperately,her eyes are pleading.

"Just chase him then leave him if you dont like him anymore.At least,you give all your efforts to prove your affection so its his loss na kapag sumuko ka na.
I replied while eating carbonara.
"Wag ka lang maging...
She cutted my words
"Oo na hindi na magiging marupok,malandi na lang char
She added laughing while licking her lower lip.

-------🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉🍒🍉-------

I am sitting in my director's chair while sipping my lemon smothie.
I am watching a scene from a new movie to  be release a month from now.
The movie is about a forbidden relationship entitled "Forbidden Apple".
I saw the characters and I smirked when I saw the lead teen characters are Lia Ortega and Legend Everett.

"I dont like it,repeat the scene again.I cant feel the characters.
I shout angrily
Dont get me wrong I am professional at work,but they are doing the scene wrong.

"Then what is the right thing to do Ms. Director.Please teach us what to do.
Lia begged like a good girl but I can see that she rolled her eyes.Legend bow his head and he cant look straight in my eyes.That's right,feel my wrath.

I swayed my hips sexily like a freaking beauty queen.
"Ok,sit down Lia.I'll potray your role.Watch carefully or I'll request for other actress who knows what is acting.
I said sweetly ,patting her shoulder.She shoot daggers to me before she walked away.

The scene is about Apple,lia character pleading Anton, legend character to choose her than Mia,long time girlfriend.He is having a hard time to choose her because she is his stepsister even he loves her so much.

"Anton, mahal mo naman ako di ba?Ako na lang please?Tayo na lang.
I said pleading,I kneeled down and lift my face to look at his eyes.

"Hindi pwede?This is wrong.You are my stepsister.My father loves your mom so much.
He said angrily then pushed me to the ground.

I hugged his back tightly,sobbing and sniffing.
"Pero nangako ka na ako lang ang tunay mong minamahal.Ang tagal na ng lihim na relasyon natin pero bakit ngayon ka pa susuko.Kaibigan ko din si Mia kaya wag mo na siyang saktan kung ako ang tunay mong mahal.Wag kang magsinungaling lalo at marami na beses na may nangyari sa ating dalawa.
Garalgal na tinig ko habang matapang na nakatingin sa kanyang mga mata.Pilit ninyang iniiwasan ang mga tingin ko.

Naiinis na ko kaya kahit wala sa script ito ay tinulak ko siya sa upuan,I sit on his lap and peck on his red lips.His eyes widened and his mouth hanging open.
I took the opportunity to slide my tongue.Seconds passed,our tongues fight for dominance while I was humping his massive boner.

"Youre enjoying it ,do you?
I asked huskily biting his ears.
"Fuck,I can't resist you.
Paos na sambit nito na gigil na gigil na nakahawak sa bewang ko urging me to hump him faster.
When he was about to cum,I stand on his lap like nothing happened.Poor boy,he will have a hard time to cover his erection.

I bit my lips to stop me from laughing hard.Everyone are still shocked of what I did.Lia face is so red that she is about to burst.I just raised my middle finger and lick my lower lips sensually.

END Of the chapter