~1~

Pred: Dream
Prey: Reader
Vore type: soft/slight size difference/willing/fluffy
TW: (none)
Word count: 446
Author's notes: Well... I hope it's not that bad, it's my first vore oneshot that wasn't written in a hurry out of pure self-indulgence... I hope you'll enjoy it :3 
P.S.: I consider myself fluent in English, but tbh there may be some grammar errors here and there... Pls correct them if you spot one <3

~~~~

-...Are you... Serious?

The golden-eyed skeleton looked you straight in the eyes, visibly lost and confused. You could clearly see how surprised and uncomfortable he was. You hesitated for a second, before nodding your head with an adorable smile spreading across your face. Dream still couldn't comprehend why would you want him to do that. Though that smile of yours was so genuine, and the sweet taste of your happiness was so tempting...

-W... Well... If that's what makes you happy... Let's do it then.

He picked you up, just the way one would pick up a toddler. Dream was known to be one of the shortest Sanses in the multiverse, but you still managed to be way smaller than him. That just makes things easier, doesn't it?

Dream licked his skele-lips, looking for a good place to start. You decided to help him, by sticking one of your hands into his mouth. He looked pretty surprised. His mouth immediately started watering, making your hand all wet. He grabbed your other hand and licked it, before putting it past his lips. You could tell he was enjoying it, his eyes were closed and his expression seemed calmer and even a bit excited. He tilted his head back, raised you a bit higher, and started to slowly swallow your body. The second your arms went down his throat, it was obvious he was struggling. He tried his best not to hurt you and not choke at the same time. It was very clumsy and slow, but eventually, most of your body was already going down his esophagus. He probably never done this before...

You kept sliding down the tight, wet tube until you've finally entered a more spacious area: Dream's stomach. The walls wrapped tightly around your body, limiting your movements. It was very warm and comfortable inside. It strongly smelled of overly sugary apple juice, but it didn't bother you that much. You were surrounded by the soft, constant stomachs noises, and a quiet soul-beat. You could also tell that your pred was breathing very heavily and sighing every now and then.

-Mmmh~~ Are you okay in there, [y/n]?

You said yes. You were very much okay, even more than just okay. It felt really good inside. You tried not to shift and move too much, as to not accidentally hurt inexperienced Dream. He sat down on the ground and started rubbing his round, enlarged belly, hiccupping quietly.

-Gosh... I hope nobody finds me like this...

You couldn't help but giggle at how embarrassed Dream was. It was so cute!

Both of you became pretty drowsy and quickly fell asleep.