supernatural

Name: Regina

Nicknames: Gene, princess, (by dean. She hates the nickname) sweetheart.

Age: depends on when the rp takes place

Looks: she has suntanned skin and short blond hair. She has a noticeable scar on the left side of her torso. She has some smaller scars, but that's just part of being a hunter. Her eyes are a dark Evergreen color.

Personality: She is very kind and caring to her hunter friends. She sees them as family and she would do anything to protect them. When she's fighting she is feisty and packs a punch. She has been known to hold grudges for a long time.

About: She loves the hunt. Most of it anyways. When she was about 16 years old, her parents took her out on her first real hunt. They were hunting a werewolf and made a mistake. Her mother was killed and her father was attacked but killed the creature. Of course, with his luck, he was bitten. Regina had to kill her father, per his request. She has nightmares of that hunt almost every night. When she was 21, she ran into Sam and Dean. After a bit of convincing, they decided to let her travel with them.

Crush: Dean. (I know I know. Everyone has him as a crush, but he never gets to keep the girl. Sam does! XD) or Castiel.