9

April 3rdRoddy's House

April 3rd
Roddy's House

Tristen Ashley
"Okay so, Keefa, Relly, Donbo, Bird, Cleo, Mason, Lauren and Kross, then DaBaby and Serenity. Thats it right?" I asked Rodrick one more time.

"Yup," Rodrick said not looking away from the tv.

"Do I have the pleasure of meeting all them before the party?" I asked him and he didn't respond.

I sighed grabbing the remote from the table and cutting the TV off. He looked at me like I was crazy and I gave him the same look.

"Aight man, talk yo shit," he said.
I rolled my eyes and proceeded to talk my shit.

I repeated what I had asked him a few seconds ago.

"Yeah that's cool. We can set that up for tonight if you want to." He said.

"Didn't have to be that soon, Rodrick. You didn't even check with them."

"I'm supposed to link with the guys tonight, except Lauren. You can tag along though."

"What about Milo?"

"Shit, he can come too. We ain't going nowhere but to the studio." He said.

"Okay.." I said, "So, my mom is going to be doing the food, is there anything that you'd like to request her to make since y'all are best friends?"

He gave me a stale face, "Man, chill." He ended up smirking. Him and my mom, it's like a tv show when they're together. It's disgusting.

After those two weeks of staying at Rodrick's house, I still found myself over here almost every other day. Only time I didn't see him was when he was actually busy. But for the most part he always made time not only for Milo but for me as well.

I wouldn't too much say that feelings are there but I mean, anything could happen. Like just watching how he is with Milo, it makes me want to have another baby by him so he could to the same with our daughter.

The theme of Milo's party is Wild One. Cliche, I know but he wouldn't remember it anyways, it was really just for me to have fun and take a break.

"What she making?"

"Pasta salad, meatballs, ceviche dip and chips, hot wings, veggie trays.."

"Can she add pigs in a blanket to that list."

"Uh, sure?" I chuckled, "pork or beef?"

"Pork. Who the fuck eats beef piggies?"

"Oh my god, I can't with you," I said, "Anything else?"

"Nah... she know how to make punch? Like with the ginger ale and fresh fruit kind?"

"Mhm, she's already making some."