Twenty

I took a deep breath before looking at them again.

"You'll never admit how evil you have been .

and you'll say .

I don't remember .

I don't remember . I threw're ink on her .

I was teasing her.

"I was kidding," the man heard me shout.

And you , you say .

I didn't feed her trashs.

I didn't splash cold water on her .

I didn't take off her clothes.

I told them a story while looking at them one by one.

You'll be living in comport .

Without any sense of regret.

You look back and believe you are good people .

Believe you've done nothing wrong .

It's disgusting ..

It's indeed disgusting .

"It she serious?" Heard If the man asked the woman next to him.

If I can't forget it ..... I shouted at them.

I can't forget .

How you bullied me .

How to insulted me.

How you tucked chalk ash into my mouth .

How you burned my hair with a lighter .

I hold King's hair as I say that to them.

how each of you? I shout here again.

Each of you called me a murdered .

If I can't forget it .

I'll set it to your heads.

You humiliated me with nasty words. Turo ko Kay lisa.

With obscene nickname. I teach everyone.

Did it or not .hard If told to them.

You are as cold as rock. Vicious and stupid .

You are snakes or a chicken .you do what's others do .

You'd like to see some one die in front of you .

Because your life is dull.

Because you won't take any responsibility .

I don't know .who killed Nicole .nakapikit Kung sabi sa kanila.

But you know .who killed me. Late If said before running and jumping.

Some p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lucie is jumping to the sea." The students shouted at the side, as the girl ended her life.

"LUCIE!" The young man shouted at Lucie.

"The teacher is coming." Stopped the two men who wanted to go to Lucie.

"It's dangerous." The man shouted at Jake, who was now trying to get to Lucie.

Shouts and cries could be heard all around, full of guilt engraved on the faces of the students.

"Lucie!" Jake shouted at the girl.

"Nathan, come back." The teacher shouted at Nathan.

"Come back, Nathan." Loud shouts of the students.

They were surprised when Lucie finally jumped.

"we did nothing?" Anika said to Lisa, who was now crying.

" it's none of your business ." Lisa said .

He shouted at his friend, their faces were full of tears. Because of what happened.

Nathan p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nathan, come back." I heard the teacher shout at me, I ignored it and kept running to save Lucie.

"Come back, Nathan." Heard If .Loud shout of the students.

I just kept running, I stopped because Lucie suddenly jumped, So I immediately accelerated my run. I jumped to save her , I don't care even if I die here, as long as I save her now.

When I reached for his hand, I immediately pulled It, to get it up immediately, I was holding her now, while swimming. I took her to the bay of the sea.

They immediately helped me. They quickly took Lucie I was holding now. I took a deep breath.

"go away, go away." Sir said to the students now surrounding Us.

"Lucie, .. Lucie." Heard If Jake calls Lucie, who now does not wake up. I cried and cried when it was too late.

"hey, call the ambulance .call the ambulance." The teacher told the students.

L......

U .........

C..........

I............

E..........

Our teacher shouted, So Lucie. They shook It, but nothing is still happening, He still doesn't wake up.

Some one p.o.v
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NASA presinto ngayun ang dalaga ,para umamin ng kanyang kasalanan ,humahagol gol sya habang kunukuhaan ng statement ng mga pulis.

" you are ,Marie Tan." Sabi ng pulis officer sa dalaga ,tumango Lang to bilang sagot . .

" are you in class 1 grade 2 ,in st.carlos school.? " tanung dito .

" do you know , Lucie ? " tanung ulit sa kanya.

" what the relationship ,between you in Nicole Goching in class 3 ,grade 2 ,?" Tanung ulit ng officer sa Kanya.

Sumagot namn ang dalaga , at I namin lahat ng mga kasalanan dito.

Lumipas ang araw sa loob ng paaralan ng st. Carlos school .At ganun parin ang kanilang mga mukha ,puno ng lungkot at pag sisi ang nakaukit sa mga mukha Nila ,nasa court silang lahat ngayun at pinag sasabihan ng principal .

" the campus is should be in the safety place ." Sabi ng principal sa kanila.

" this education is establishment ,we will work competent authorities and stress legal education ."mga katagang binangitng principal sa mga studyante na ngayun ay na saloob ng court.

Isang buwan na ang nakakaraan ng matapos ang trahidya na ng yari sa kanilang paaralan .double  ngayun ang binigay na protections sa bawat students na nag at aaral sa paaralan na yun.

Ngayun araw  na  aalis  si  Jake sa kanilang Lugar para lumipat ng paaralan. Hawak Nya ang isang bouquet ng flower at saka sumilip sa bintana Nila Lucie  ,mabilis nyang nilapag ang flower na hawak Nya sa tapat ng bintana nito. Bago umalis at sumakay ng kotse.

Naging maayos na rin ang magulang ni Lucie at Hindi na ngayun nag tatrabaho bilang masahista ,sa bagkus ibininta na nito ang kanyang mga gamit.

Marami na ang nag bago ,sa Lugar at sa mga Tao ng mawala si Lucie . Kahit sila Jake ,at Nathan ay may mga sarili na silang tinahak na buhay.

_________________ continue __________________