Chapter one-wishing; wanting to be true

Sai-Hoshi's pov:

I was walking to school one day and it was just a normal day; girls gossiping, boys talking and laughing, teachers busting teens for doing things they're not supposed to. as I walked down the hall the teens stared at me. how about I introduce myself, I am Sai-Hoshi. I'm 15 and I go to Erudorado (in English it's 'Eldorado') high school. In this school my name is the most known. everyone knows me as the popular and mean girl Sai-Hoshi... I wish I wasn't known as that though. I went to my first class and girls wanted to talk to me and talk about gossip but I don't like to do those things. they were getting annoying cause they were ALL talking at once. I turned to them and said, "leave me alone or I'll brake all of you" the girls got a bit scared and left me. In my head I could hear myself yelling, "why'd I do that?! I didn't mean to do that! Stupid!" School went on for the rest of the day, nothing else happened. The final bell rang and I went home.

At home my parents were doing something with my brother, I think they were trying to make him drive. "turn right" my father said. "your doing it" my mother cheered. they must of forgotten my brother is only 5... He's driving a toy car. "you do know that Jun is only 5 right?" I asked them. "we know but it's a start" my father said. I sighed. soon after we had dinner. my mother turned on a show about random stuff. "you need to show who you really are" the show said, "don't care about what anyone else thinks... be who you are" I looked at the tv. "that lady doesn't know what she's talking about" I said, "and I don't even care" I got up and went upstairs to my room, I know my parents were surprised that I said that but that's how I am. who am I kidding that's not who I am. what if that tv lady is right? I need to show people who I really am? That's to hard, I can't do that. I looked out said my window and saw a star. I made a wish. "I wish I could show people who I really am, give me courage to not care of what they tell me about myself" I went on my bed, turned of the lights and went to sleep.

-----

How'd you guys like the first part? Still working on details but soon I'll have all of them. next chapter will come sometime.

Stay cool everybody ❄️

-----