C.3|

"Oh I almost forgot." Taehyung smirked again and grabbed the vibrator in his hand. "I was going to use this." He exclaimed and turned it on the lowest level because he wanted to tease Jungkook.

Taehyung made the vibrator touch Jungkook's hole while he started groaning, wanting more than just the lowest level. Taehyung release the vibrator but it was still touching Jungkook's wet cave by a little.

Jungkook felt the need to slide down so he can feel the vibration. Taehyung saw so he slides it even more down, Jungkook followed.

"Hyung, just use it on me, please." Jungkook begged but Taehyung refused to let him.

He closed the vibrator and licked the precum from Jungkook's hard member.

"Taehyung, it hurts." Jungkook exclaimed. "It hurts everywhere." Taehyung felt something in his heart that was telling him to stop everything, but he thought of that moment when he saw Jungkook and Jimin kissed, his mind was filled with jealousy in which it took over him.

Taehyung took off Jungkook's blindfold and released his feet from the bedposts. His hands were still tied together though.

"I'm not done yet." Taehyung said and slides his hard member in the entrance of Jungkook's wet hole. Drawing little circles but not going in, teasing Jungkook. He wanted Taehyung so bad.

"Fuck me." Jungkook exclaimed. "Please daddy." Taehyung heard Jungkook calling him daddy, which made him go crazy, he couldn't wait to fuck him so he slides it all in a surprise.

Without making sure Jungkook was ready like always, Taehyung started moving and fucking him carelessly.

Jungkook moaned like crazy because Taehyung was doing it fast and steady.

Taehyung whipped Jungkook's butt cheek 3 times.

"Ahh~ Taehyung it hurts, slow down." Jungkook begged, it really was hurting him. Taehyung's dick size was way different and bigger than his fingers. Jungkook wasn't ready at all.

Taehyung did not slow down. "Ah" he groaned. He was hitting Jungkook's sweet spot over and over again. Taehyung really knew how to make Jungkook feel all the pleasure.

Taehyung started to hold Jungkook's member in his hand and touching it, trying to make him cum. Because he knew Jungkook wanted to cum 2 times but couldn't because of him. Taehyung didn't want to make him feel too bad, because at the end, he was still Jungkook's boyfriend.

Jungkook knew what he was doing, but tears rolled down his cheeks because it hurts down there. Taehyung didn't go slower, instead, he went faster.

Jungkook couldn't take it anymore and came all over the bed with a loud moan. Seconds later, Taehyung came too, inside of Jungkook. They both started to breathe heavily because of what happened. The bed was messy and so were they.

Then, Jungkook fell asleep. Taehyung saw and rubbed his cheeks with his thumbs, trying to wipe his tears. He carried Jungkook to the bathroom and started washing him. Getting all the dirty stuff away.

After a while, Taehyung walked out the bathroom and wore his pajamas that was Jungkook's favorite. He cleaned the bed and took new bed sheets to spread on the bed.

Taehyung  was upset by his own actions, he shouldn't have did all that. He was blaming himself.

Not too long later, Jungkook walked out as well, he was so tired from the activity.

Taehyung helped Jungkook to put his pajamas on, that was Taehyung's favorite. Jungkook was confused, wasn't Taehyung mad at him?

"Baby." Jungkook called out cutely. Taehyung pulled him in for a hug. He hugged him tightly.

"I don't know what happened to me, I was just really upset and jealous and mad and-" Taehyung didn't finish his sentence because Jungkook pecked his lips.

"But please trust me, it was an accident." Jungkook said calmly, he did not plan to be mad at Taehyung.

"Of course I trust you. I was just afraid that Jimin would steal you away, that's why I did that..." Taehyung confessed.

"No one will ever steal me away from you, and no one will ever steal you away from me." Those were the last words that came from Jungkook's mouth before they fell asleep.

_________________________________

The smut part is done, not fluff is coming uwu.