C.4|

"Of course I trust you. I was just afraid that Jimin would steal you away, that's why I did that..." Taehyung confessed.

"No one will ever steal me away from you, and no one will ever steal you away from me." Those were the last words that came from Jungkook's mouth before they fell asleep.

Jungkook woke up first in the morning, the sun was way to bright, they forgot to close the blinds yesterday night. But that's okay because people can't see the inside.

"Ah!" He tried to move but it was hurting him, everywhere. Especially down there, Taehyung was way too rough on him last night.

Taehyung heard something, he opened his eyes and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed. "What's wrong?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"You." Is all Jungkook said but Taehyung understood everything.

"Let me get the cream." Taehyung exclaimed and kissed Jungkook on the cheek. He walked downstairs and grabbed the cream.

"What's up Tae." Jimin exclaimed. But Taehyung didn't bother to talk to him. He said to Jungkook he trusts him but he doesn't trust himself to not punch Jimin in the face for kiss his love.

Taehyung walked upstairs leaving Jimin confused. He took the medicine cream and opened the jar.

"Take off your clothes, I'll help you." Taehyung said. Jungkook immediately took off his clothes and started laying down on a comfortable position. He was on his stomach.

Taehyung saw, but he sat on the bed and made Jungkook lay on his thighs.

"I'll becareful." Taehyung promised. Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes.

Taehyung took some of the cream and slowly and softly applied around Jungkook's hole. Too slowly that it tickles a lot. Jungkook tried to hold back his sounds so he wouldn't embarrass himself. But Taehyung thought that it was hurting him, so he went even slower, making it more ticklish.

Jungkook's face was red at the end. Taehyung turned Jungkook around so his face was facing the ceiling. Taehyung took some more cream on his hand and gently rubbed it on Jungkook's nipples that he aggressively played with last night.

"Ah~" Jungkook moaned out. He couldn't control it.

"You know it's not the right time, right?" Taehyung laughed at him. Jungkook felt embarrassed.

"I can't help you. You know I'm sensitive there!" Jungkook argued. Taehyung thought Jungkook was so adorable so he kissed his nose and continued.

"Stop making sounds or you will make my dick hard." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Just by me making sounds?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung could get hard just by looking at Jungkook to be honest.

"Jungkook." Taehyung suddenly stopped. Jungkook looked up him with his cute big eyes.

"Ya?" Jungkook exclaimed cutely.

"So...why were y'all kissing?" Taehyung knew he shouldn't have asked, but he couldn't help it.

"We were playing around and we both fell on the floor. That's it" Jungkook explained. Taehyung was shook. He punished Jungkook because they both fell. He felt stupid now.

"I'm sorry kook." Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook smiled at him, showing his bunny teeth. He stood up to kiss him deeply, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck.

"It's okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

They both went downstairs to eat lunch, because both of them missed breakfast.

"Why did you two wake up so late?" Seokjin asked, in a confusion. They usually wake up early because they go for runs in the neighborhood.

"The alarm clock...um died" Jungkook made up an excuse. He can't just say the truth that would be too embarrassing.

Jungkook felt like someone was staring at Taehyung. He looked around and saw Jimin staring at him. He was staring because in the morning Taehyung ignored and so he was confused why he ignored him.

"Park Jimin, who you staring at! Stop staring at Taehyung, he's mine!" Jungkook exclaimed jealously. No one can look at Taehyung for that long except himself of course.

"Okay okay. But he looked like he was mad at me for some reason." Jimin explained. Not only Taehyung, Yoongi was being salty too and not talking to Jimin since the morning.

Because Yoongi saw what happened to Jungkook and Jimin as well.

Yoongi was always different from Taehyung, he doesn't have the guts to "punish" Jimin. And he doesn't want to say he was jealous so he decided to just avoid the problems and Jimin.

"Hyungie, do you want to finish mine. I can't finish it." Jimin asked cutely to Yoongi. But he was just looking at his phone.

"Finish this yourself, you shouldn't waste food." Yoongi said coldly. Now everyone was confused because Yoongi was never like this to Jimin.

Okay maybe Yoongi was like this to everyone but definitely not Jimin. So it was strange... very strange.