One

I stared out the window. I turned to my Aunt Annabelle, "Are you sure you wanna drive me?" I asked.
"Sweety, it's fine!" She assured me, "C'mon Kaden, am I that old? Do you wanna impress your friends?" "Auntie, you know I don't make friends."
"What about Adam?"
"Adam's like family, Auntie."
She laughed, "Yes, yes, I know! I basically raised the two of you troublemakers!"
I gasped, "Troublemakers!? We were the best kids on Earth!"
She laughed heartily at that, "Sure, Kaden!" She giggled.
"My name's not Kaden!" I protested.
She ignored me, glancing for a second at her phone, "My phone's about to die." She put it down and sighed. "So, sweety, your father's coming next month. He has a holiday from November first to November eighteenth."
I looked up, "Really!?" I gasped, leaning forward from the backseat.
She nodded at me through the rearview mirror.
I grinned widely, excited.
About ten minutes later, Aunt Annabelle pulled into the school, stopping at the front.
"Okay then," She mumbled, "I'm gonna be late... Have a nice day honey!"
I smiled and waved at her, "Bye Aunt Annabelle!" I yelled back. I walked into the school, staring at my map. Eight grade, I thought, I've come so far... I smiled. Suddenly I bumped into someone.
"Hey! Watch where you're going brat!" He yelled.
I rubbed my nose, which ached now from hitting the kid's chin, "Good morning to you too, Adam." I muttered.
He pinched my nose and leaned in, "Sorry Kadey-boo!" He cooed.
I slapped his hand, snickering, and he backed up. "Anyhoo." I said, looking around, "What now."
Adam pointed at the door to our class.
I blushed, "Oh, yeah." I grumbled.
He led me to the class and we sat down together. As soon as we so much as glanced at eachother, a staff with a little feather on it slammed inbetween us.
I jumped and looked up hurriedly.
An old woman, around fourty or fifty was glaring at us, "Listen up, class!" She shouted. "I already have assigned seats, Mister Tebarry. And Mister Gorgenweeny."
"Sorry ma'am," Adam snarled, "It's Gorgenuee."
"Silence!!!" She shouted, "Your seat is behind you."
I stood and walked to another seat boasting my name.
"What a bitch." A kid beside me hissed.
"Yeah," I agreed.