C.5|

Okay maybe Yoongi was like this to everyone but definitely not Jimin. So it was strange... very strange.

Two weeks passed and Yoongi still was ignoring Jimin most of the times.

So one day Jimin decided to ask Yoongi.

"Hyungie..." Jimin called out. Yoongi didn't answer. But instead he was on his phone.

"Min Yoongi! Is the phone more important to me?" Jimin exclaimed. He was jealous of the phone, Yoongi has been giving all his attention to a fucking phone instead of him.

But Yoongi, decided to not answer. He wanted to avoid everything.

"If you keep being like this..." Jimin paused. He doesn't know if he really wanted to say it or not, but it  looked like Yoongi was still on his phone.

"Then let's break up." Jimin exclaimed. He walked back to his and Yoongi's shared room.

Yoongi just now realized what Jimin said and rushed to the room. He saw Jimin was sitting on the bed packing all his clothes, ready to move out the room.

"Why are you packing? Where are you going?" Yoongi asked, started to get worried.

"Oh I thought Mr.Min Yoongi doesn't care about me anymore." Jimin exclaimed. It's been two weeks, Jimin had it enough with him.

"Are you going to sleep with Jungkook?" Yoongi asked, still salty about what he saw two weeks ago.

"What? Jungkook has his room with Taehyung, plus, they are a couple. Why would I want to butt in?" Jimin exclaimed. "I will sleep with Hoseok hyung, since he has his own room."

"No! You can't." Yoongi said.

"You don't have rights to stop me anymore. We broke up!" Jimin exclaimed. He did not want to say that. But he was really upset at Yoongi's actions lately.

"I don't agree." Yoongi exclaimed. But it was too late. Jimin already said it. "I was just..."

Jimin was confused. "Just what?"

"I couldn't get over myself." Yoongi explained. "I saw you and Jungkook kissed accidentally and I had this feeling. I don't know what it is. But I was upset and mad."

"So you are telling me. You have been ignoring me because you are jealous of me and someone else that has a boyfriend?" Jimin spoke the truth out loud.

"No. Who's jealous? Not me." Yoongi was still trying to defend himself. He does not want to say he was jealous.

Jimin started laughing at him. And the door opened. Jungkook and Taehyung were standing outside listening to their conversations this whole time. They were also laughing at Yoongi.

Yoongi was being so...childish.

The day ended with 3 people laughing at that one person who was flustered and embarrassed.

The end
_________________________________

I finally finished editing this ahhhh!! But If you finished this far, why not follow? If you haven't already hehe. Thank you so much for reading! Love you guys <3