A short Summary of NAUC

*NiBir fans kindly ignore this one*
Cuz This one is for the new readers who knows nothing about nibir , I suggest you all to watch NAUC aka "Nisha aur uske cousins" show on HOTSTAR.
(Especially from , 10th February 2015 Episode i.e. Kabir's Entry in the show)
                                Or
You can simply read the story in short , below: 
______________________________________

Nisha Gangwal , a tomboyish
girl who lives in a joint family.
She shares an Adorable bond
with her cousins. She and her
Cousins had some really cute ,
light , funny , adorable , and even emotional moments. Nisha was
like a captain to the clan
and was called 'CAPTAIN JUGADU' . Then came Viraj Singh Rathod ,
who owns an archery and shooting Academy called Laksh Academy. Nisha starts working in that academy and develop a crush on Viraj. He too liked her but with alot of misunderstanding and twists and turns they end up hating each other. With a broken heart Nisha meets Kabir Kumar , whose a sweet & sensible yet a carefree guy. He tries to mend Nisha's broken heart but ends up irritating her. Nisha goes on a trip to overcome her failed love. Where she meets him again and while saving a kid named chandu they end up marrying each other in samoohik vivah. After saving the girl & sending her back to her mother they decide to separate their paths and never meet again but their destiny had another plan.
Kabir somehow end up staying in The Gangwal House. And soon , Their lil secret comes out in open and Nisha's family decide to make them marry again, in front of everyone.
Even after getting a chance to run away from this mess, Kabir couldn't leave Nisha alone in this mess that's how he comes up with the contract marriage idea. They get married as the elders wished.
And start their married life with a three month contract, with some rules to follow in it, which was their secret and they also had this plan , in which , Kabir will portray himself as a bad son in law and leave Nisha after 3 months , to join The London Dance School which is his biggest dream. But while being with her , he falls in love with her.

*********THE END *********

Although the show's story had
more to it! Like villains & their planning plotting then nisha
falling in love with kabir and
their confessions with
a lot of drama &
then 'Happy Ending' but
my story is bit different
so let's cut the unwanted parts
& focus on my version now ;)