Heeey you.....

Sophia is my name. Am 19 years old and a second year student in the university. Well nobody has the most boring life like me. I have never really had the best type of life the person my age should be experiencing but all i know is i have never really done what most people my age did. Let me tell you a secret..I have never kissed...wierd...well hell yeah! I don't even know where to start... But most of my family and friends don't know. Well i am a woman and everyone needs some love but an amateur like me i don't even know where to begin! If i have never kissed I think then that it is pretty obvious that i am a virgin. Enough with the this information it is just making my heart ache more.
    My family let's not even go there. I am kenyan..yes that's right i am kenyan...you know Kenya the country of the sun as most people refer to it. Well i have four sisters no brother and my parents. I love my parents thats for sure but they are a pain in the ass. They are so strict! Well you see the reason why i am still single and soo pure my body has not been touched. I love my family but as you know they always have their ups and downs.
      Well it is nice meeting you...whoever is reading this..you will be my bestfriend i will tell you everything about me..all my secrets... am sure we will have a ball...