Latex

"

i run to my drawer fishing for my fishnets as my hand feels the cold packets of angel dust under my neatly layered joggers I piled onto to conceal the paraphernalia's . although in 5 minutes timing Ill have to seep through all over again to fish the snow i knew one thing. Getting caught was not an option .

 "HA!There they are" my heart rate had been through the roof scared that I lost them,Icould feel myself calming down. Maria looked at me confused and weary from lastnights run , "where tf are u going its fucking 4am?". I got up from my kneesand went to Maria's draw to look for the set of thongs she kept , "where do youthink im going" i felt confident enough to not glimpse at Maria and keptsifting through her drawer for the neon thongs. Maria was a very nonchalantperson however that wasn't her case when someone tried testing her . In aseconds timing Maria had already leaped off her top bunk and besides me with herbreath on my neck.

The girls besides us were far gone asleep and in the heart of the housing was only me and Maria standing. Testing Marias patience was a hobby of mines, I smirked and found the thongs under a pack of pads. Maria just stood there knowing that if she even too much a sound the girls would wake up, but Maria is Maria so she didn't think twice about shoving me right into the bunk beside us, waking the young sisters. Lucky for her the twins are very loyal and went back to sleep.

 "since your so interested"- I already had slipped the thong and fishnets on-"one of the guys I run for wants me full time""ta-daaa" under my breath and smiled.i was in the middle of tying my demonias and stopped to look at   Maria who didn't look happy about the news ,she asked which one I had told her it was Mr. Sánchez whilst I took a seat under the bunk next to her "sorry lizzy go back to bed" I sat on lizzys finger, Maria was unamused by the news but there seemed to be something else about it. . .something awfully visible about the way she looked at me when I said his name... "please don't go"

i was surprised for a minute that she cared and even said something. it was silent , she grabbed my hands from the other bunk and made me sit near her on my bottom bunk. "Maria"- I said whilst I detwined my hands from hers- "I know you care I really do but ... I need this money to repay Mrs.Claudy you know what she does to girls that pay late." I stood back up to check the clock "OH SHIT ITS ALREADY 4:30" "MARIA I HAVE TO GO I LOVE YOU BYE" I looked back at Maria one more time. Tears were streaming down her face. I stood still, I had to think this one through.. Marias been here 3 years now she has to know something ... but Mrs.Claudy.. ive heard stories about what her men do.. bonded,7 at a time,even torturing them depending on how much they owe Mrs.Claudy. 

My back shivered as if a fever had just went through me "I know what to do" I muttered I quickly walked over to our bunk and brought my bag. Maria wiped her tears and was looking down. She sniffed and muttered "what are u gonna do now" ive never seen her like this. Not even after visiting Mrs.Claudy..

{A/N}

LMAOO omg i never thought id actually write this LMFAO pls comment suggestions <3