@najya87

P.O.V: I was sitting with my girl's family and i forgot that i was with her family

Y/n Pov

Tonight Ahmad and i was having dinner with my family. He was getting ready in the bathroom while I was downstairs waiting for him."Babe?" "Yes?" "Where are you?" "Downstairs". I soon heard him coming downstairs. "I need your help" "With what?". He looked down. I looked down and saw his problem. "Babe how did that even happen?". I laughed. "You know my mind". And by that he was saying he could think about me and that what would happen. I giggled "Babe you need to stop thinking about all the time then". "I can't" "oh well we have leave before we be late"

"Babbbbbe come on i can't go in there like this" "well your gonna have to". Just then my mom opened the door. "Hey you guys" "hey mom"hey mrs.l/n"

We were all sitting at the table eating. Well most of us ahmad was just staring at me. "Babe are you gonna eat?". He didn't say anything. "Babe". He kept staring at me. After awhile he started talking. "I wanna put you in 7 positions for 70-". My dad interrupted him "what are you saying?" My eyes widened. "I was just singing a TikTok song" "oh okay". His eyes widened. "Wow nice save" "Not my fault". I shook my head at him and we all went back to eating.

"Bye mom" "Bye mrs.l/n". "What were you trying to say at dinner?"" You sure you wanna hear it?" "Yeah". "I wanna put you in 7 positions for 70 minutes." "Do it then". "Oh shi-"

Let's just say that night was one adventurous night😏😏.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is short but i just wanna thank love_wasted for inspiring me to write this. Go check out their book.