Treasure

✦warnings: light stalking, he calls you treasure a lot hah, possessive/obsessive behavior, dubcon, profanity, smut, you guys begged for big dragon dick here you go, mouth fucking, cum feeding, jimin licks your panties lmao, Torrential downpour of cum(thanks chim), his cock bulges your stomach?, rough fucking, degdrading dirtytalk, impreg kink, fluffy ending if you squint.

© sombreboy 2020. Do not edit, repost or translate.

A blue butterfly glimmered in the dark

You were in the enchanted forest late at night, although you were heavily advised not to go there before dawn. But who were you to listen? You always did whatever you wanted to in the end. Oh, dear. How you should've listened.

However, you were confident in your ability to keep yourself safe. You were an adult, and after all; you just wanted to explore the beauty of these woods.
It truly was more beautiful after midnight.

Another butterfly passed your peripheral vision, the faint sparkle of blue caught your attention once more. It drew you in like a moth towards the light, like a spell.
So your feet moved on their own to follow the little winged insect.

As if the little blue creature knew you were trailing behind, it landed on a branch, wings fluttering until you were caught up.

''Hi, pretty.'' You chimed with a smile. It was so beautiful. Who would've thought blue butterflies would glow like this? It was so intriguing.
Why? You weren't sure, but you wanted to keep following.

So you did. The very moment the blue glow resumed its way deeper in the woods, you were completely zoned in on keeping up, unaware of just how far in you'd gone.

Until you reached a small lake. It was getting hard to see in the dark, but the little butterfly made sure you followed until it landed on a flower by the water. You crouched next to it, reaching out as it crawled up on your finger.

Before you were able to say anything, the darkness of the forest was lit up by thousands of small fireflies hovering above the lake water. You gasped in awe, so amazed by the simple beauty of nature.

''Wow..... Oh, where did you go, little butterfly?'' You glanced at your hand, noting how the little insect had disappeared.. But only for a second, you were suddenly startled by a low, soft voice behind you.

''I'm here, treasure.''

Your eyes blew wide, turning around with a yelp pushing through your lips.
''Wh-what the– Who are you? Why are you here?''

Your surroundings were still dimmed, the only source of light being the fireflies illuminating the features of the creature in front of you. It was a man, but it also... definitely wasn't. It– he wasn't human, that was for sure.

He had blue, short hair shaped in soft curls that framed his youthful features. His eyes matched his hair, glowing in a light blue hue. But what caught your eyes the most, was his plushy, pink lips. It was not fair that a man was created to look like this–the definition of ethereal in the form of a person.. Or whatever he was.