~Chapter 4~ A-a wh-what...?

Shower

Breakfast

Tiring ride through high mountains

School

Volleyball

My morning routine was this every single day of my life since my father died. I walk up to the changing room like always. I say hello to my teammates like always. Everything is the same.

After volleyball practice I walk to my class. There is a really nice girl in my class. She is one of my only friends out of the volleyball club. I'll tell her first and ask her for advices. I hope my mom, my sister and teammates will accept me like I am.

"Hey Yui!" I say cheerfully. "Hello Hinata" she answered with a small smile.

"Can I talk to you after class? It's important" I asked

"Yeah sure! I'll always be here when you need me" she answered while sitting down at her desk. I smile lightly and silently walk over to my seat.

                        **************

Class was boring like always. I went through my first half of the day, three periods, it's now time for lunch. I have to talk to Yui. I look around and see a blonde haired girl walk over to me. She waves and I wave back to her.

"So what did you want to tell me?" She asked, putting a hand on her hips. "Let's go somewhere private please" I mutter. I grabbed her hand and nervously dragging her to the rooftop.

"Here it's better" I said, feeling my confidence wash away. "Can you let go of my wrist?" Yui asked me, she was wiggling trying to wriggle out of my grip. "Oh sorry for dragging you," I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Sooo what do you wanted to tell me?"

"I- I'm..." I stuttered. Should I really tell her? Yes. Yes I should definitely tell her.

"I'm bi..." I whispered the rest of the word. "Your what?" Yui asked me slightly bending toward me with a questioned look.

"I'm bisexual. Please don't hate me..." I finally managed to say. I opened my eyes, I've closed them because I was scared, I look at her and she had a disgusted look on her face.

Why did I tell her I'm so dumb. Regret washed over me as I saw her expression. I shouldn't have told her. Oh God why did I tell her. I could've just kept it for myself until death.

"Eww you're disgusting!" She said. She slapped me and screamed "Go die you freak!" She slapped me again on the other cheek (his face not anything else) that shit hurts.

It hurts inside and outside. Am I really that, just a freak...?

It can't be. Right? People love me. Right?

~Yui's P.O.V~

Ugh how could I be friend with such a freak. I'm disgusted.

"Hey Aki! I have something to tell you!" I yelled at my best friend. "What Yui?"  She asked me.

"Something that is going to interest you" I answered with a large smirk spreading across my face.

"Tell me!" Aki told me. "Of course. So you know that guy with orange hair," I started

"Uhm Hinata? What about him?" She asked.

"He's bisexual," I answered with a disgusted look. Just thinking about him disgust me.

"Ewww he's such weirdo! Why were you friend with him?" Aki told me.

"I didn't know that he was such a disgusting person!" I said.

I turn around to face the big crowd that was once behind me. "HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME" I'm lucky that I'm popular because in a split second everyone in the hallway was looking at me. I smirk and laugh a bit.

"DO Y'ALL KNOW THAT GUY WITH ORANGE HAIR? IT'S A FIRST YEAR AND HE'S CALLED HINATA SHOUYOU" I shout louder than before.

Everyone in this school is homophobic even phobic of all the LGBTQ+ so I will spread somethings around. I will take advantage of him and make his life miserable.

"HE'S BISEXUAL! Y'ALL DON'T YOU THINK HE'S DISGUSTING?" I asked with a loud laugh following what I said. "YEAH OBVIOUSLY," the crowd shouted back at me.

I laughed loudly and turned around. I looked over my shoulder. All the boys are in love with me and there was basicly no girl in this hallway. I blew a kiss with my hand.

"Make his life a living hell. Love ya!" I said walking away while moving my hips suggestively. I can use everyone. Everyone. My dad is the principal I can do whatever I want.

~Hinata's POV~

I cried. Right after she left I cried. She was the only friend I had, except Kageyama. I'm alone now. On top of a roof. With tears rolling down my cheeks like waterfalls. I fell on my knees and tried to wipe the waterfall that was going down my face.

Impossible. The tears aren't stopping. It's coming out too fast. I can't wipe them. There's too much. I have to go to class soon. But first, bathroom.

I walked with my head hung low. Really low. Everyone was staring at me. Everyone. I felt really... uneasy. I didn't like that at all.

I cried silently. Even more tears this time. I ran throughout the hallway to the bathroom. I enter and walk to the mirror. My eyes are puffy and red. My face is stained because of the tears.

I splash cold water on my face.

~3rd person POV~

Hinata grabbed the edge of the sink. He held on to it as hard as he could. He was breathing faster. Tears came down his face again. It wasn't tears of embarassement or sadness, No, it was tears of anger, of rage.

"WHY DOES THAT ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME. CAN'T I BE HAPPY FOR FIVE MINUTES?" looking at the mirror. He got angrier. He bit down on his knuckles so hard that they were bleeding.

BAM