I - Prologue

It was late evening and I was sitting in one of the benches in front of the lake. The war ended two weeks ago and everybody was back on their feet to school and todays just the third day.

I was just here dazed and cant sleep. Then I hear a twig break and a rustle.

"Hello!...Who's there" I snapped as I draw my wand up.

"Chill , Granger its just me  Blaise...you know Zabini!?" The shadow said as it showed itself sure it was the one and only.

He had really pale skin and black styled hair with the hot geek look and glasses.

He and I next talk at school and I almost never see him around much. He was a Slytherin Heartrobb thats friends with the spineless git Draco Malfoy.

"Why are you here?!" I shot as he sat next to me.

"Cant sleep,you?" He said his face illuminating in the moonlight.

"Same..." I said with a smile.

We talked for hours, saying secrets and having fun despite his cheeky comments.

"Hermione were acquaintances right?" He said nervously, fidgeting with his fingers.

"Yeah.. I really enjoyed your company today.." I said grinning, holding his shaky hands.

"So... Hermoine will you be my girlfriend?"

***
A/N:
Lets switch somethings up, in this story Blaise will be played by Nat Wolff. It is A.U for a reason.
Dont stab me, stab my preferences.