Playlist

backstory: you are going to playlist to meet tiktokers

y/f/n = your friends name
y//f/t = your friends fav tiktoker

y/n pov:

Today I get on a plane to go to florida for playlist live!! i am so excited bc jake cooper is going and hes like the love of my life! i have followed him on tiktok/musically since 2016 and i have been saving up to meet him. i am 15 so im going on a plane alone for the first time which is really scary but im so excited!

(time skip to when youre at the airport)

my friend y/fn and her mom are picking me up from the airport to go back to their house. i landed at the jacksonville airport bc they live near there. when we got to their house and i didnt unpack bc we are going to the playlist hotel tmr so i just got my pajamas, took a shower and went to bed.

(the next day)

i woke up to the smell of pancakes and eggs from downstairs. i got up, took a shower, got dressed and went downstairs to eat. at breakfast me and y/f/n talked about who we were most excited to meet. i ofc said jake and she said y/f/f/t. after breakfast we brushed our teeth, got our stuff, and we drove to playlist. it was only thursday so we didnt get our passes yet. we just got a hotel room. her mom drove us but since she is 16 and i am 15 we were able to stay by ourselves. the rest of the day we just hung out and talked. we went to sleep after we ordered and got our pizza bc we were both really tired. the next morning i woke up a little early so that i could shower and do my makeup. y/f/n did the same.

y/n outfit and makeup

y/f outfit and makeup

once we were done getting ready we walked to a breakfast place that was right down the road from playlist

once we were done getting ready we walked to a breakfast place that was right down the road from playlist. as we got in the restaurant i gasped so loud everyone looked at me. I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES! sitting right in front of us was JAKE FUCKING COOPER! i literally wanted to cry of happiness. i tried to act normal but it didnt work out. i looked at y/f/n and back at jake and he was smirking at me. i thought i was gonna pass out. anyways we got our food and jake told us that we could sit with him so ofc we did. i tried to not burst out with excitement so i just talked to them. after we were done i told him that i would probably see him later to get more pictures with him.

(time skip to when they see eachother again)

y/f/n wanted to go find y/f/f/t so she said she would call me later to find me. i saw jake again and ofc flipped out like i did the first time. although this time he was acting weird. he looked to see if there was anyone looking and then dragged me into a bathroom that was out of order. i was gonna ask him why but before i could say anything he pushed me up against the wall and starting making out with me. i was shocked bc he is the love of my life but i obviously kissed him back. after a while of making out he pulled down my pants and my underwear. he started to rub my clit aggressively and i bit my lip to keep in the moans bc i didnt want anyone to hear us. he kissed and sucked on my neck most likely leaving hickeys. he stopped rubbing my clit and stuck two fingers into me. while he did he came back up to kiss me just to make it easier for me not to be too loud. his other hand stopped roaming my body and starting rubbing my clit so fast.
"omfg jake" i moaned as i felt so much pleasure. he fingered me as fast as he could and i felt a feeling in my stomach.
"fuck jake- im about to cum" i said as his mouth came to my ear and he whispered "cum for daddy." with that i came all over his fingers. he licked his fingers clean and we both got dressed. he checked to see if anyone was around and we then walked out of the bathroom. y/f/n called me and asked where i was and i told her that i was still with jake and told her where we were. she found us and then said that we should go get lunch. we started to walk but jake pulled me back and gave me a paper. it said to meet him back here at 8.

(time skip to 8)

i told y/f/n that i forgot something and i needed to get it so she said she would wait for me at the hotel. i found jake and he told me that he wanted my number so i gave it to him. with that i walked back to my hotel and he walked to his car to go back to his house. i slept good that night knowing what just happened.

(time skip)

i got a text from jake saying that he wanted me to go to his house after playlist was over. i said sure not knowing what would happen. little did. i know that i would be loosing my virginity to the love of my life.

———————————-
part two?
it was short and not the best buttt thank you for reading!
have a good day/night!!!

y