Twitter~Part 1

I grabbed my phone and went on twitter. My phone had been buzzing with notifications from the non-group anonymous. I sighed thinking about how great they are for this time.

Then, I noticed a dm. My heart raced. It was from one of the anonymous twitters.

Anonymous: I liked your fan edit of me. I started stalking your account after... you're a huge fan huh?

Oh. My. God. Could the person I've been calling daddy under every post really have stalked my Twitter??? I blushed, too embarrassed.

Me: I'm so sorry you stalked my account. Haha I just think you're amazing

I could feel my whole face turning red. This was the most humiliating thing I've experienced for a while.

Anonymous: it's cute. Let's meet up ;)

I gasped. What's the wink face supposed to mean? Oh my...

I decided that I wanted to meet up with this anonymous member. I was curious whether he'd be masked or not. Would he even be a he?

As I walked to the location he texted me, I got extremely nervous. I didn't even think twice about meeting up with a stranger.

Upon reaching the address, I realized it was a cute diner. I walked in expecting a mask. That was a stupid assumption.

Anonymous: go through the back door, I'll be there.

My heart flipped. How'd he know I was walking in at that moment. I quickly walked through the back door and saw it. The mask.

The person standing there was obviously a male. They were wearing the usual black hoodie, but it was tighter than in the videos. I could see his bulging muscles. I looked him up and down before realizing I was probably creeping him out.

To be continued...