A Unexpected Turn Of Events.

"Hahaha There you are, you filthy miraculous holders! Give Me Your Miraculous!" screamed the supervillain named Love Rocker.

Yet another person had gotten akumatized which made Ladybug very annoyed not only because it was at night, but especially since it disrupted her nice talk with Cat noir.

"NEVER" yelled Ladybug and Cat noir at the same time. They both looked at each other with a "WOW'' look on their faces that they actually said the same thing by accident. They kept staring for what felt like forever until Ladybug started to blush and she looked away.

"Why am I blushing? She thought to herself. Cat noir on the other hand was quite surprised! "Why was my bugaboo blushing when we were staring at each other?" Cat thought to himself. Cat noir was so distracted and so lost in thought that he ended up getting hit by Love Rocker and had now became infected.

"NOOOOO CAT NOIR" yelled Ladybug. After seeing that her partner got hit Ladybug felt guilty for Cat noir getting hit. "Its my fault! I should not have blushed earlier, That totally distracted him!" Ladybug thought to herself. Ladybug shock out of her thoughts to see that Cat noir was now going after her as well as Love Rocker. "Im gonna need some help" Ladybug explained! Ladybug quickly retreated to her house and quickly destranformed. "Spots off" said Ladybug as she now was transformed back into Marinette. "Im gonna get Rena Rouge and Carapace for this one Tikki! Said Marinette in a rush!

"Good choice Marinette, but you must hurry. We need to stop Love Rocker and get Cat Noir back!" explained Tikki.

Marinette agreed and quickly opened the miracle box and grabbed the fox and turtle miraculous, as she looked at the turtle miraculous she got reminded Master Fu. She stood there lost in the thoughts about times in the past when she would go to Master fu to get the miraculous.

"Cmon Lets Go Marinette!" Tikki explained to her.

"Sorry, I was just reminded of Master Fu" said Marinette as she went to transform. "TIKKI SPOTS ON!" Marinette now Ladybug quickly left her house and went to Alya's house where she knew she would find both Alya and Nino.

..........

In the Cesaire house, Alya and Nino were finally getting time to play Super Pinguino. Earlier in the day they were both babysitting Ella and Etta and Alya's parents decided it was a good idea to give them time to hang out together as they knew how much they were both in love.

"Great job Nino we won again!" said Alya happily.

"Not if it wasn't for you, you did all the work!" said Nino

"Cmon Nino, you helped to! Don't always say I did everything when you deserve some credit!" Alya explained.

"Ok Ok Alya! So Wanna Play Again?" asked Nino.

"I Actually feel like doing something else but I don't know what." Alya Announced.

Just as Nino was about to answer there was a sudden knock on the window. Both Alya and Nino looked over to see Paris's hero standing by the window. Nino quickly got up and unlocked the window to let Ladybug In!

"Rena rouge and Carapace I need you both! Cat noir has been hit and I can't do this alone!" Ladybug explained."

We got your back Ladybug! Let's defeat that akuma and get Cat Noir back!" said Alya Excitedly. Ladybug then quickly handed Alya and Nino their miraculous so they could transform.

"TRIXX LETS POUNCE" said Alya excitedly as she was now transformed into Rena Rouge.

"Your Transformation is so Awesome Alya!" said Nino!

" Just hurry up and transform Turtle Boy! We Got A Cat to save and an Akuma to catch!" Alya replied.

"Ok, but I'm gonna get you back later for calling me Turtle boy! Because you know I don't like it!" said Nino teasingly!

"Just Transform!" said Ladybug who now seemed very worried.

"WAYZZ SHELL ON!" and with a flash of green light Nino was now turned into Carapace.

"Let's Go Save Paris and My Kitty!" said Ladybug. And with that the three heros left the Cesaire house, heading in the direction where Ladybug last saw Cat Noir and Love Rocker.