Jervis Tetch x reader (I Love You)

Based on gif
Requested by: me
Prompt:

Based on gifRequested by: mePrompt:

I breathed in the fresh air. Fresh? Well, as fresh as Gotham City's air quality could be. You see, currently I'm sitting on a bench at the park. I haven't left my home in days. My dear beloved Jervis Tetch had recently been murdered by Jim Gordon, and I just couldn't find it in myself to leave my house.
I spend my time at the park usually just sitting around watching children play and animals run around. Occasionally feeding pigeons that fly down to see what food I have or the squirrels that run around from tree to tree. I looked up at the sun and and figured that it was 7:17. Here's the thing: I'm never wrong. That's why Jervis always called me the White Rabbit. I always skipped around like I was late, and I'm obsessed with clocks and the time.
I decided that it was getting late and decided to come back to my house. I skipped down the street humming Jingle Bells, for some odd reason, passing by all the markets and buildings. I saw a few getting robbed at gunpoint, some selling drugs. I mean hey, it's home.
When I walked into my home, I couldn't help but notice the sweet, sweet smell of hot tea on the stove. I walked into my house with a quick pace, but still cautious. As I was walking through my house I saw the silhouette of a man wearing a top hat sitting on my couch. I smiled widely walking into the living room seeing that the Disney classic Alice in Wonderland was playing.
I walked in front of the man not believing my eyes! It was Jervis!!!
"Hello my sweet White Rabbit," he says as he starts standing up, "I've missed you so much." I cover my mouth with my hand, tears threatening to fall. I engulfed him in a huge hug, hugging him as tightly as I could.
"I love you," I heard him say.
"I love you too baby."
••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shorter then the last but oh well.. hoped you enjoyed! ^<^