Introduction/Authors Note

Hello, my fellow readers! It's been quite a while since I've written a fanfiction so writing full chapters may take a while until they're finished. But I promise I will never abandon writing this story.

This is going to be a pairing/ship fanfiction based on the show Craig of The Creek and includes the pairing of Craig x Jason/ Craigson.  It will be mainly focused on Jason's side of the story and how he deals with these weird unknown feelings for Craig but this will have some of Craig's perspective sprinkled in. I won't get fully into what's going to happen in the story but the Rhododendron flower (a flower that Jason has grown in his backyard in the episode The End Was Here/Season 2 Episode 30) has a small role to play in this story but that's all I've got to say for now.

I'm not fully sure when the first chapter of this story will be finished (unless you, as the reader, is from the future and the first chapter is out already) considering that I have multiple things to do right now such as school is still happening and all that. But I definitely know that it's going to be coming out sometime this month. 

That's all I have to say now, have a stellar day to all you interstellar peeps out there :)