PROLOGUE

When I opened my eyes it all seems so familiar, but it was not. The combination of heavy feeling in my eyelids and blurry vision caused me to close them once more.

I make a slow second effort to open my drained eyes. I struggled mightily to complete it. For the second time, I close my eyes because it feels like there are tons of tears in them and the light is so bright it makes me blind. This time, it awakens my dozing consciousness as if it were being dragged from a very dark, empty place to light.

I shut my eyes because the lights are making everything so hazy and blinding me. It also hurts in my head. As my senses began to return, a variety of strange smells slowly began to invade my nostrils. It wasn't disgusting, but it wasn't even nice.

I opened my eyes again and the white ceiling welcomes my sight. I needed to blink enumerable times to clear my hazy vision that cause pain in my head. For a moment I lay on the bed unmoving an unknown fear that washed out my whole system. I wanted to scream, to move away from this place but I was rooted from where I was laying. Hinang-hina ang katawan ko na maski ang huminga ay napakabigat na gawain para sakin.

Tanging mga mata ko lang ang kaya kong mai-galaw. My body felt so tired, my legs felt numb, and my hands felt so heavy.

And it did me no good to see these strange surroundings. It only increased the raging fear I was already feeling. A fear that I've never understood the source of. A fear that made me feel even weaker.

I'm so exhausted, weak, and... useless.

I'm not sure where I might be. The strangest thing is that I have no idea who I am. and that thought makes my eyes water. All the emotions inside of me are like a hurricane that brings chaos, It was all out of order. Sumasakit and ulo ko dahil sa pagpipilit kong makaalala, sinasabayan pa iyon ng pagsakit ng dibdib ko dahil sa mga impit kong pag-iyak. My emotions, my pain, all in all, my state right now is so chaotic, chaotic that all I want is to go back from that deep slumber that if I woke up again... Hoping... That everything will be all right, even though I know it's all impossible to happen now.

I tried to move my body to get off the bed, but I'm so weak to do it. Mas lalo lang akong napaiyak sa sitwasyon ko. gusto kong makaalis sa lugar na kinalulunan ko, gusto kong magpakalayo-layo at magtago, hindi ko alam kung bakit ganon ngunit iyon lamang and tanging sinisigaw ng utak ko!

I was starting to get frustrated, my emotions were slowly shifting. All the fear washed out and was placed by a wave of raging anger that seems to come from the deep of the hell, it was scary and its blazing fear could kill anyone that will stand wrongly in my way.

Where does this anger come from?

The rage inside me was choking me I wanted to let it out but to whom?

The rage I felt immediately shifted to fear when I heard a door close harshly.

I was more stunned than I was earlier after seeing a guy- preferably in his early teens- appeared.

Despite the distance between us I still could see how his tired foreign eyes lit up. For unknown reason, my eyes poured in tears, hindi ko alam kung paano pero tila isang ang tumangay sa lahat ng takot na narararamdaman ko kani-kanina lang.

It was all washed out and being replaced by easiness, kung kanina ay gusto kong umalis at magtago ngayon naman gusto kong mapalapit at maramdaman ang yakap niya. I wanted to feel his warmth— no wanted to feel his warmth!

Pero paano ko naman magagawa yun kung tanging pagtingin lang sa mga mata niyang basa ng luha at punong-puno ng emosyon ang kaya kong gawin.

Parang gusto kong tumalon sa tuwa ng dahan-dahan ay lumapit siya sakin at tila ba nabasa niya ang nasa isip ko— he hug he and I swear to God this is the most heart warming and amd comfortable warmth I ever felt all my life.

Kinabahan ako ng bigla ang humagolgol siya ng iyak I wanted to hug him back but my body is refusing to do such action kaya pinagkasya ko nalang ng sarili ko sa pagpikit para namnamin ang init ng yakap niya, na sinasabayan ng mga maiinit na luhang dumadaloy pababa sa pisngi ko.

I might not seem to know him because of the reason why I was lying in this bed but deep down... I know he owns a special place in my heart.

I wasn't wrong when he spoke.

"Finally, after all these years, my little Luna has risen."

©PRry

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••