Chap 1 - The Beginning

-Sammy's Pov-

𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙... That's all that I could feel during my time within this horrid place of ink. One day, 𝙝𝙚 will set me free... Set 𝙪𝙨 free. My Lord, my savior, my 𝙜𝙤𝙙. The cold despair and sadness consumed me of my years down here, how long has it been? How is everyone? Why hasn't anyone come to save us? No no... They abandoned us, they 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 us. My Lord Bendy will set us free from the sticky, cold, unwelcoming ink and darkness. Speaking of darkness, I've forgotten how the sun looked like. I've forgotten how the birds sung on a beautiful day. I've forgotten many things.. So many things it hurts to try and remember, but I won't have too soon!he will save me! Speaking of save... Henry was down here in this hell hole and I had him tied and ready for sacrifice and my Lord will finally notice me and set me free...
"Sheep, sheep, sheep, It's time for sleep. Rest your head. It's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead." I recite as though it sounds I've done it a million times before, I can see Henry panic slightly as I decide to continue hoping he will notice, 𝙣𝙤. He WILL notice me! I continue, "Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me! I beg you! I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!" I put my heart into this, begging for freedom and pleaded to be set free. The room begins to shake as the speech worked and I see something in the corner of the room instantly knowing what it is. No! 𝙉𝙤! This isn't supposed to happen! He came to the wrong room and is going to take 𝙢𝙚 for sheep! He stalks closer and attempts to attack me but I dodge. He attacks again and pins me down. "No my Lord! Stay back! I am your prophe-! AHHH-" I was cut off with me being knocked down by the back of a wooden axe to the head 'maybe I'm doing something wron-'  I begin my thoughts.. But then as the world blurred around me and a hovering dark figure is over me, the world goes black in my vision..

Yeah yeah short chap ik future ones may be longer and ig this was an eventful chapter- ahaha inspired by (ThatRandomTrashbag)