Clinging

Everest: Hello, everyone! Welcome back to truth or dare! Today we'll be getting straight on to the dares and truths! This first one is from a fellow on amino called Who's Joe?

Ash: Sometimes at the end of my adventures my strongest Pokémon don't want to to stay because they don't want to be couped up in the lab. As for the not evolving part, mostly because they're fine the way they are and don't want to evolve until they reach the maximum potential in that form.
Clemont: Woah ash that was very.....Educational?
Bonnie: I'm surprised is wasn't coming from you, big bro.
Trevor: Me too , i thought me clemont were the only smart ones here.
Serena: Wait, lab? Does ash have multiple Pokémon?
Ash: Yeah, all of my other Pokémon are at prof. Oak's lab.
Everest: Let's move on to next ones! These are by @Eclipsetheleaderofth!

Alain: Mostly because I don't want her to get hurt, plus she's like a little sister I've never had

Mairin: 😭
Everest: Mairin just got little sister zoned.
Clemont: Plus it's kinda weird to be shipped with  your little sister. Lookin at you who ship me with Bonnie
Everest: now it's your turn Serena!
Serena: Shauna
Shauna: Serena it says guy not girl
Serena: Oh.. it depends on we're the kiss would be. If it's on the cheek, Calem cuz' it's fine kissing your older brother on the cheek.
As for the lips it's between ash and clemont. Because I used to like ash until I started to get feelings for Shauna. As for clemont it's kinda like kissing another girl cuz we all know Clemont is transgender.
Ash: Wait, you and Calem are siblings?
Trevor: Clemont you're trans too?
Clemont: Yeah, I knew that I wasn't supposed to be Bonnie's older sister. I was her older brother.
Everest:(Psst,Mairin go hug tackle Alain.)
Mairin: Okay.
Mairin: *Hug tackles Alain* Suprise!
Alain: *Laughs* Thanks Mairin *Pats head*
Mairin: Your Welcome! :3

Everest: Well those are all the dares. Until next time Everest out!

Make sure to leave dares in the comments!