ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ
___________

Me?

I already took all my AP classes in junior year and already got into College. It was easy with my grades and Soccer skills. Coach helped me to enter the one of the best college in Canada as My family live there and Soyeon was also planning to migrate there for future studies. Coach said I can have the best future in Soccer there.

But now I doubt everything.

Soccer wasn't my life but Taehyung was.

I never wanted to be a professional soccer player but I loved the way my adrenaline spiked up in the field. I loved the way the cheer of audience made me feel, but I love Taehyung more.

I'm not going anywhere without him. I do want a nice future with Taehyung. I know I need to hardwork for that. It wasn't easy to achieve anything when you have no idea what you really want. And we just started to going out. Even though the offer was nice, I'm not sure how long distance relationship works. I certainly don't want us to be apart when we just started. We do have lots of opportunities here too. I might need to step up my game for that, and it may not be easy. Life never been easy for us, so I can work for that.

"Kookie," Taehyung pinched my cheek snapping me out of my thoughts, making me wince in pain.

"I'm asking you something and you are day dreaming?" He huff and smacked my arms away.

Stop it Taehyung, it hurts.

"I wanna marry my boyfriend." He blushed scarlet at my confession and I grin. I don't think I've seen someone's face turn that color of red.

"Kookie," He called my name as warning, glaring at me.

"Why my boyfriend doesn't want that?" I asked placing my hand on the chest showing I'm hurt.

"Ofcourse I want to marry you." He said and nuzzled his head on the crook of my neck and I gulped as his breath hits the sensitive area.

"But why do I feel like my boyfriend isn't happy about it?" It was easy to make him blush but he's making everything difficult for me.

"You know how I feel everything about this, don't make fun of me." I laughed and he playfully hits me on the chest.

"Whenever I read a book I want to be a writer Kookie," My laugh died in halfway as I heard Taehyung's voice, so low like whisper.

I listen as he continued.

"But I can't write. It's realy easy to read anything than writing. It need so much knowledge." I opened my mouth to tell him, if he wants to write he can do that but it died in my throat as he continued.

"But it doesn't make me happy like reading.

Once I wrote a poem and Jimine was like 'who the hell wrote this shit, this is terrible'" Taehyung laughed but I wanted to Kill that blondie.

"It was terrible- horrible." he said in between laughing.

"He don't have any taste in writing." He looked up at me and again burst in to laughing.

"No, Kookie it was really horrible. I burned the poem one year back." he said like it was something funny.

"Once we went to an art museum and the paintings got me so hard and I wanted to be an artist, but I can't even draw a perfect circle." Everything was funny to him but not to me, because he was hitting me on chest with the same rhythm of his laugh.

And it hurts.

"Then when I saw a movie, the hero was a doctor who saves so many lives. An angel. I wanted to be like him, but in reality, I can't see myself opening one of the patient's body and taking out his organ or anything like opening a freaking bag and taking out clothes. Just thinking of it freaking me out." He said as he made himself comfortable in sitting position, sighing audibly.

"Reality sucks Kookie. There are so many things out there but I never find anything that make me happy. The only thing I know better than anyone is, I can read all books in the series within a day or night." But that's a trait too, right? I can't even read a single book without yawning.

"We can build a library when we get older and you can be the sexy librarian." I said to cheer up his mood.

He stared at me, eyes bulged, threatening to fall out of it's socket any time soon.

"We can do that." his eyes twinkled with happiness as he clapped his hands together.

"No one will dare to kick us out of our library, Kookie. We can kiss as much as we want." Did he say that? That's not what I expected him to say, I'm not complaining though.

I wanted to laugh, he's so adorable.

I kissed the tip of his nose.

"We can kiss as much as we want." He blushed realising what he had said a moment ago.

"I'll be back," he crawled out of bed so fast and ran out of room, masking his blush.

And I remember something.

I need to have a talk with Coach sooner than later.

I'm not going anywhere.

Not without Taehyung.

A moment later Taehyung come back with lots of hair clips and comb.

Don't tell me it's what I think it's.

"I was always curious, why do you have long hair than our school code?" I don't know. I just love my hair and no one said anything as long as I did great in the field and studies.

I stared at the clips and comb in his hand without saying anything. He didn't wait for my reply as he walked towards me.

Fuck! Don't do this Taehyung.

I'm not a fucking child.

"I wanna make you princess Kookie, it was one of my fantasies after we started dating."

Fantasies.

Fuck!

Let's get over with it.

I nodded and he makes a cheerful noice.

I sat there god knows how long until he finished combing and tying up my hair with Soyeon's hair clips.

"Done." thank god.

"You look pretty Kookie," he giggled.

"Definitely Pretty." another familiar voice snap my eyes in the direction where it comes from.

Damn! Soyeon was standing in the door way with her phone, taking my so called pretty photos.

In a swift motion I tried to stand. But retract soon as my leg wincing at the pain.

"Awww my baby brother, you really look pretty like a princess." I can hear Taehyung laughing behind me.

This is no funny Taehyung.

She'll definitely blackmail me using those pictures. I know her better than anyone.

"That's right, I'm gonna blackmail you lil brother." She said as she can read my mind.

"What do you want Soyeon? tell me and delete those pictures." she's gonna give me headache.

"Simple, make two friends other than Jackson." Not gonna happen.

She has been a pain in the ass from the start of the semester talking about the same. Why do I need friends? I've Taehyung, Soyeon, and that's all I want.

"Jackson isn't my friend." and never gonna be.

"Then make him your friend, now including him make three friends within a week and I'll delete these pictures." The fuck I will.

But If I didn't do as she said, she'll do something funny with those pictures.

She had done it before.

"Within one week my pretty brother, orelse" she passed me a evil smile as she left me there with a fucking task.

Woah this day turned to be fucking good.

___________