Drama

I said yes to Riley and we started to date. About 3 weeks into the relationship I get a out of the blue text from Alice. The message reads, "really??" When she read this I knew something was about to go down. I responded saying how she dodged me for a month. She just said that she was busy and so on and so forth. I brushed it off. Then I texted Riley and told her how I sent the letter then said it was a prank and know she is hitting me up. Riley decided not to listen and caught an automatic attitude. Riley was not having it. She went on and on about how she was some side chick and how I was wrong. Once I popped off on her to get her to calm down I explained the situation. She seemed confused but then was really helpful. She gave advice of how to tell Alice about what was going on. So, I went back after listening to Riley and sent a whole essay about what had happened in the previous weeks. She was very chill about the situation and also tried to give advice. I stopped talking to Alice and kept talking to Riley because In my head I was thinking why would I try to spark up a used match when I have an already lit one right here. That brings us to present day where Riley and I live our happy lives together. Make sure to read the disclaimer right on the next part.