The loud honking of the passing by cars brought my mind back to earth.

I was back to reality when I realised I was sitting in an old french cafe nearby the famous Eiffel Tower.

The coffee on my table was still boiling hot when I thought I had long drifted into my thoughts for a while.

I shook my thoughts off and prepared myself to leave Paris.

My flight was bringing me back home to my Cullen family.

My original name was Aerica Reverna Volterra.

It had to change into Aerica Storm after a few years.

Later on, I thought I was going to become a Mikaelson.

The idea of being one of them was beyond dangerous and something happened a few centuries back.

It changed my relationship with them.

And now, I have been with the Cullens for three centuries.

I decided to be with them as part of their family and they gave me the liberty to be the eldest Cullen, like a firstborn to Carlisle and Esme.

I had three brothers and three sisters, where Isabella Swan had joined our family as Edward's mate.

Bella has been transformed into one of us after the arrival of our favourite niece, Renesmee Cullen.

Our family had seen the wrath of the Volturi itself, where my origin had been secretly lying for more than a thousand years.

Though we all had our own way of living, the Cullens were always protective over each other when something came up.

More like they were overprotective of their eldest sister.

Two things that bothered me was the secret that I had kept hidden from all my families and also the thought of ny favourite Mikalesons.

All I knew was that they were always searching for me no matter what.

I chose to leave them then and there.

* * *

"Klaus, you cannot do something like that!"

"No, brother! They were forcing her into the wedding!"

I stood there with Rebekah in silence.

It was supposed to be my wedding day but Klaus has intervened

He has fled me away from my home and the wedding ceremony without Elijah's knowledge.

In fact, Klaus was helping me.

Elijah was yelling at him for what he has done.

I stepped forward to explain him but Rebekah held me back.

Klaus shook his head, he asked me to not tell anything to Elijah as he took the blame on him.

"I will not let an imbecile marry her,brother! She is my Aerica!"

He stormed out of the house.

Elijah gave me a look and walked off.

* * *

I woke up and realised that the plane was landing soon.

As soon as I stepped out of the airport, I spotted Alice and Jasper near the parking lot.

Alice danced towards me like a small pixie with a wide smile.

"Sister! I am so glad you are finally back!"

"Alice, Jas! How nice to see you!"

"Let's get you home, sister. Our family has been waiting for your arrival since yesterday"

Jasper said with a calm voice while taking the bags from my hand.

"Edward, Bella and the little one stayed over for you, they are so excited to have you back!"

My little pixie sister squealed in excitement as she was happy to see me after 10 years of separation.

The house of Cullens looked so peaceful from the outside.

The moment we arrived, Alice dragged me off my feet into the house.

"Our eldest is here!"

"Father, mother!"

I took Carlisle and Esme into my arms. Esme placed the usual kiss on my forehead.

"Big sister, I bet I have a company now!"

Emmett spun me around and Edward caught me.

"Aerica, how are you? How was Paris?"

"It wasn't good without you all. Wait, where is my favourite niece?"

Renesmee came running into me as she saw me.

I placed a kiss on her forehead and she returned me with a kiss on my cheek.

We all sat down and I told them about my days at Paris.

I was finishing up my senior year in doctorate in Medical.

Carlisle was very supportive of my decision because I could always lend him a hand in his hospital.

The ladies and I had a lot to catch up too. The house looked brighter when all of us were together.

This was the family I had always dreamt of despite I thought I the perfect one with the Mikalesons.