The Truth

Please do not steal or download my work thanks :*

17 year old Addie Blake couldn't ask for more in life, perfect parents, with a older sister Sylvia whos 22 And her two polite twin brothers James And Henry there 5! Addie lives in a huge house with two very well maintained and groomed show dogs, private high school, sunday church, and all of daddy's money...

But Addie seeked for something way more even though Addie was a preppy rich girl in everyone elses eyes, if she ever showed her true colors in school she was the nerdy girl you'd make fun of!, Addie was a A+ student with a 4.0 GPA, her parents weren't as seemingly perfect as said to be, her dogs chew up her favorite shoes Her older sister Sylvia got everything and james and henry where little terries and church oh man... well Addie went to church for her parents sake. Her parents never new Addies real side, it was always heres money for this and that go along now!

One thing Addie dreamed about was having a girlfriend, that's right maybe you'd think I'd say she longed for this dreamy strong man to sweep her of her feet... Addie new she was different, church would tell everyone its a sin its Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve or Ashley and Eve, she didn't care!

"In 4th grade a boy came right up and kissed me" Mrs. Randell didn't do nothing! It was so disgusting it made me want to curtle my lunch up, his name was Michael O'Harris short little Irish kid with tons of freckles. He giggled, i cried!

Michael that i was pretty mean while i always liked the way Dalihla Samuels look gorgeous curly brown hair and grey eyes that was when i knew i wasn't like EVERYONE Else!