Can't you see me

(A/n: Stan Tomorrow by Together for smooth thighs)

Changbin pulled out his phone and messaged Jeongin (a/n: and i oop-)

Pizzaface Hyung💕
Hey baby, when will you
Be back
I'm missing you sm
Baby boy 🥺
I might be home a bit
later than expected...I can
text you the address, and
that way you can spend
time with me without me
having to leave😘

Pizzaface Hyung💕
Well I think that's a
great idea innie baby.
Text me the address then.

Baby Boy🥺
Ok,  sure💕
It's the park  in Astronaut
Street in District 9
Pizzaface Hyung💕
Be there in a minute baby

Baby Boy🥺
Ok, bye Hyung
See you later😘😘😘

Changbin inserted his phone in his pocket and got into his fairly new VW Tiguan (cause VW is the best, fight me). He just couldn't hold back his excitement. He loved his boyfriend to bits and after being in a relationship with him for two years, you couldn't expect anything less. It was almost as if he had become addicted to everything that belonged to the boy, including his sweet scent and cute giggles and his weird oppa kink.

As Changbin got out of his car, he noticed his colleague, Jackson, holding the smol hand of a very attractive, freckled boy. "Must be the kangaroo's boyfriend," he thought out loud. He looked everywhere for his boyfriend yet it was to no avail. He couldn't find them at all. He looked everywhere, except for the entrance.

"Stupid me, I might have just walked passed them and not known...I blame it on my blonde hair."

Changbin went back to the entrance and was not at all thrilled with what he saw...

"Chan, you fucking pabo!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
(A/n: I think we all know what was going on)
On the bright side, double update cause my lazy ass felt like it... this does not happen often...
Thank you guys for reading my work, it's really appreciated...
Next update will probably be way after the ninth cause it's gonna take me a very long time to recover from WayV's comeback, they're already killing me

Until next time y'all 💕💕💕💕💕